December 11, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Sunderland  (Read 52837 times)

February 26, 2011, 11:56:56 PM
Reply #210

Dean0

Can anyone spot a closed mouth?

us evertonians arnt half ugly ...

February 27, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
Reply #211

Sheedys left foot

us evertonians arnt half ugly ...
To be fair, thats one of the better ones   ;)
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

February 27, 2011, 12:28:36 AM
Reply #212

Seaforth Blue

Wait till you have a pipe at the monsters on the Kop.  :shock:
Kopites are Gobshites

February 27, 2011, 12:31:30 AM
Reply #213

top flight for a long time

Not a great game but 3 points. Ossie deserved a goal

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
We're forever Everton....

February 27, 2011, 01:04:22 AM
Reply #214

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not a great game but 3 points. Ossie deserved a goal

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

First half was decent, second half was a little dull but we never looked threatened really and the clean sheet was nice.

February 27, 2011, 01:17:54 AM
Reply #215

VBlue

"We created chances and we're a little disappointed that we didn't go on and take one or two of the other ones."  That is what I meant to say earlier, quoted from our manager.

February 27, 2011, 01:32:43 AM
Reply #216

nomorechang

RIP
I agree with Moyes's assesment , a very professional performance , especially the 2nd half where we tightened things up but still could have got a few more
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 27, 2011, 03:41:04 AM
Reply #217

montanatoffeefan

First half was decent, second half was a little dull but we never looked threatened really and the clean sheet was nice.

A bit reminiscent of not so long ago when we were a better team and won a lot more games this way. I'll take dull proficiency in the league the rest of the season. It's the "excitement" of a relegation scrap that I can do without. An exciting FA Cup run would be nice though.
Everton forever.

February 27, 2011, 03:42:56 AM
Reply #218

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
A bit reminiscent of not so long ago when we were a better team and won a lot more games this way. I'll take dull proficiency in the league the rest of the season. It's the "excitement" of a relegation scrap that I can do without. An exciting FA Cup run would be nice though.

I agree, a few dull one nils would tide me over nicely with a good cup run!

February 27, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Reply #219

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

The highlight of the second half was the random fella in the lower gwladys  street shouting "Simon" and did so for about 5 minutes

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

February 27, 2011, 03:49:03 AM
Reply #220

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The highlight of the second half was the random fella in the lower gwladys  street shouting "Simon" and did so for about 5 minutes

Wtf?

February 27, 2011, 05:17:47 AM
Reply #221

toffee_scot

We really needed the 3 points today so excellent result putting us 5 points clear from the relegation zone and would you believe we are in the top half of the table!

February 27, 2011, 05:26:22 AM
Reply #222

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

Wtf?

That's exactly what we were thinking... Anyone else see/hear him?

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

February 27, 2011, 05:52:45 AM
Reply #223

Derek

4-0 would have just about shown our dominance. Sunderland were, admittedly, below par but we were solid throughout. Immensely happy with the result.

My new wife was at the game as her first ever visit to Goodison. She absolutely adored it. I'm made up for her!

As a side, she said all of our players were friendly after the game, but Saha was the only one willing to devote as much time as needed to speaking with the fans, and he was happy to speak to everyone and take photos with everyone that asked.

Injured he may be fairly often, but class like that is why we're all so proud to be Evertonians.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 27, 2011, 05:53:06 AM
Reply #224

bluestevie

very comfortable performance today, i said on page two that i fancied beckford to score and he delivered with two good but scruffy goals just a shame he got a knock before he could get the hat trick

everyone else had a decent game, even osman. shame that certain members of this board can't give praise where praise is due. up to 10th in the league now, lets keep it going starting with the cup tie on tuesday then at st james next saturday
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson