November 24, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Reading  (Read 47052 times)

March 02, 2011, 05:08:14 AM
Reply #330

kunal32

So when we beat Chelsea you had no thoughts about us actually going on to win it?

No. Reading, Man.C/Villa. Semi's then final. Thats 4 games to win. On the basis of how inconsistent the season has been it's that old chestnut of taking one game at a time.

You didn't think that bit of confidence would or could've pushed us on?

No again, as witnessed after the first game against the shite, winning at Man City, we've not built on any of those performances have we?

Moyes' brave substitutions in the past few games have not dismissed that he is to defensive?

Only went two up front against Sunderland because he was forced to. Cahill wasn't fully fit otherwise Beckford would not have started.

Did Moyes play out there tonight and put what could've been attacking options sideways?

Not suggesting it's his fault due to the players that are on that field, but it's his team, his players, he should be motivating them to do better. What does his teamtalks at H/T consist of? HIS TEAM therefore he must take full responsibility.

March 02, 2011, 05:13:03 AM
Reply #331

curiouslemur

I thought the one major upside tonight was that Rodwell played promisingly well (while defending at least)

If we can win our next two prem games then I might not be quite so angry, but that isn't looking like it's worth betting on at the mo  shakeyheadman

March 02, 2011, 05:50:52 AM
Reply #332

bluestevie

utterly frustrating is all i can say after that, just nothing went right on the night. typical everton really, two good performances followed by that bad showing sums up how bad this season really is
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 02, 2011, 06:54:20 AM
Reply #333

evertonarntwe

utterly frustrating is all i can say after that, just nothing went right on the night. typical everton really, two good performances followed by that bad showing sums up how bad this season really is

Where they good performances though?
i think the result overshadowed the perforamance, against chelsea we created 1 attempt all game bar the free kick and that come in the last minute, and against sunderland we was ok but sunderland were awfull and if they played better they woulda got a point maybe more
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 02, 2011, 10:50:55 AM
Reply #334

Sprooly

i thought beckford looked really dangerous in that 2nd half

March 02, 2011, 05:07:10 PM
Reply #335

fast lane

i thought beckford looked really dangerous in that 2nd half

Really ??

Tim Howard was the only player to get a satisfactory rating in my eyes, in which was a very dismal display.

Shame, our only real chance of European football was given away very cheaply.
As if we're rich enough to do charity.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)