November 20, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Newcastle United  (Read 46425 times)

March 03, 2011, 07:42:59 PM
Reply #30

meaco1953

2300 at least all tickets have been sold.

March 04, 2011, 12:50:24 AM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Should have gone to specsavers then

At times you seem such a good poster. Someone whose intellect is far beyond the abilities of us on this forum. Maybe you should try the Blueroom. You can find the link at www.evertonfc.com. I am not worthy of being in the presence of such great posters as what they have there. Maybe you should join.
Ask for Milky, he is waiting for your PM.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 04, 2011, 07:58:24 PM
Reply #32

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
At times you seem such a good poster. Someone whose intellect is far beyond the abilities of us on this forum. Maybe you should try the Blueroom. You can find the link at www.evertonfc.com. I am not worthy of being in the presence of such great posters as what they have there. Maybe you should join.
Ask for Milky, he is waiting for your PM.

You may or may not be shocked to hear Chris came over when the old blue room shut around the same time as me.

March 04, 2011, 08:16:07 PM
Reply #33

Bally

Administrator
Ticket for tomorrow available my mates just called me in with the blues face value

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
It's the roll I way

March 05, 2011, 12:38:07 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know is't been done to death but Bally, what's the team mate?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 05, 2011, 04:29:33 AM
Reply #35

Gash

Global Moderator
Typical. Ordered the tickets last Friday, they said they'd be sent 1st class that night. 1 week later still nothing, so I phoned and we have to pick up duplicates at St James after 1.30pm.

I'm guessing they we're never sent out in the first place.

March 05, 2011, 04:42:30 AM
Reply #36

DannyR

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

March 05, 2011, 04:46:11 AM
Reply #37

evertonjoe

1-1 draw.

Desperate for us not to lose as one of mates at Uni is a Newcastle fan and I'll never hear the end of it if they win.

R.A.P Music

March 05, 2011, 05:03:12 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
How excited are you Gash? Nerves jangling. Tummy in knots. Just feel like jumping up and down. or are you too shy to act like a dork in front of Mrs G

March 05, 2011, 05:14:16 AM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator
How excited are you Gash? Nerves jangling. Tummy in knots. Just feel like jumping up and down. or are you too shy to act like a dork in front of Mrs G

Mrs G is staying at home.  ;D

I'm looking forward to it to be honest. I've never been, so it's always good to get to away grounds.

March 05, 2011, 05:15:24 AM
Reply #40

Bily No Pace

Mrs G is staying at home.  ;D

I'm looking forward to it to be honest. I've never been, so it's always good to get to away grounds.

Gash we should meet up at the strawberry before hand for a pint???
Bily No Pace has no signature

March 05, 2011, 05:31:46 AM
Reply #41

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Becareful of the Internetz Gash

And I didn't think mods mix with plebs. Especially those on the brink of being banned  :wag:

March 05, 2011, 05:34:15 AM
Reply #42

Gash

Global Moderator
Gash we should meet up at the strawberry before hand for a pint???

I'm driving.  :(

Becareful of the Internetz Gash

And I didn't think mods mix with plebs. Especially those on the brink of being banned  :wag:

I'm just a pleb really.  :)

March 05, 2011, 05:37:00 AM
Reply #43

Ever-B-Tonian

Is the official coach pickup from Goodison at 10am tommorow?

March 05, 2011, 05:45:49 AM
Reply #44

Bily No Pace

I'm driving.  :(

I'm just a pleb really.  :)

a diet coke then? Im not a big drinker anyway
Bily No Pace has no signature