October 20, 2019, 06:36:13 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham.  (Read 59594 times)

January 19, 2010, 01:48:27 AM
Read 59594 times

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

Howard
   Neville    Heitinga            Distin      Baines

Pienaar  Fellaini         Bilyaletdinov  Donovan
                          Cahill
                         Saha

Same bench as Man city me tinks

Some people probably wont agree for the Bily in the middle but I think he should give him a go because he looks like a CM to me.

January 19, 2010, 01:57:45 AM
Reply #1

January 19, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
Reply #2

Donovan played on the right Bily on the left (but kept driftin into the middle and not givin Baines an option ahead of him on the wing!) Pienaar was in the centre with Cahill and fellaini holding!

Andy has put a team out that hasn't been tested so I don't understand why we would shuffle the team that destroyed City for a bit of a mixed up one.

The team that played City is the team that'll play Birmingham.

Everton 3-0 Brum
Saha (2), Fellaini

I agree with the bit about Billy drifting into the centre but I disagree about the other thing about the team because these competitions are about trying and testing different strategies.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:56:25 PM by andynico »

January 19, 2010, 09:58:45 PM
Reply #3

I agree with the bit about Billy drifting into the centre but I disagree about the other thing about the team because these competitions are about trying and testing different strategies.

That also shows he wants to play in the middle and not on the wing.

January 20, 2010, 11:40:43 PM
Reply #4

I know we're on good form but they are a really good team this season I think things like 5-0 4-0 and 3-0 are ridiculous I mean they're ahead of us in the league they can't be that bad even though we've had a dire start to the season.

January 22, 2010, 10:21:56 PM
Reply #5

Massive game for us. If we don't pick the needed points up over the next few games we could well be playing for nothing and this is our best chance of making Europe. I can't see either side wanting a replay and I can see goals. 3-1 to us I reckon with Donovan to get a brace

God mate don't you follow football or what me and blueToffee have just been saying. Not having a go like but they're on form with a good CB partnership. Jesus Christ.

January 23, 2010, 06:11:40 PM
Reply #6

Stephen Carr is a mid thirties footballer who was rejected by both leicster and newcastle and subsequently retired, how he is part of one of the best defenses this season amazes me.

We were talking about Dann and Johnson I agree Carr is bull.

January 24, 2010, 12:57:36 AM
Reply #7

Sorry to say people: I told you so.

January 24, 2010, 05:40:51 AM
Reply #8

Well I'm Beyond you then because they are shite...

Sorry but they're not

January 24, 2010, 05:48:08 AM
Reply #9

I've stated why Brum are shite you Twat...and I'm right, you'd do well to read my posts because you'll learn something.

Oh i'm sorry Mr. Rockafella I wont do it again give me a detention I'll never question your authority ever again.

January 24, 2010, 07:41:33 PM
Reply #10

I agree with Rocka. Brum aren't a good side. They're organized and we can't defend the counter attack.

Plain and simple.

The resemblance of the season we finished 4th and them is very similar.

Reliable keeper. Solid cb pairing. they defend well and can hold on to a lead.

I'm gutted we got knocked out by shite like that after such a good few weeks so I will say this due to being gutted, they're a fucking joke who deserve to go out of business.

You 2 must be the only ones then