October 16, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Birmingham.  (Read 59480 times)

January 23, 2010, 10:08:50 PM
Read 59480 times

Rockafella

The commentator, I think it's Gary Stevens, has not got a Fucking clue what he's talking about, absolute garbage comes out his mouth.

Probably the poorest commentry I've heard ever.

January 23, 2010, 10:12:17 PM
Reply #1

Rockafella

Ok we have not created anything of note but Brum have done nothing but put 11 men behind the ball and score the only two chances they have had.

We must have had 60% of the ball, if not more surely.

January 23, 2010, 10:16:05 PM
Reply #2

Rockafella

fuck what match are you looking at the only player on the ball or passing it is fellaini winnning all the headers
cahill and saha bily don't even look arse about it as for donovan the mls is were he belong's
And that Twat Stevens said it's his worst game since joining us.

He's done everything that has been asked of him, our best player IMO.

Pienaar,Bily,Saha,Baines,Cahill,Neville all well off their best today, Every cross Neville has put in has hit the first Brum player.

January 23, 2010, 10:31:00 PM
Reply #3

Rockafella

I'm absolutely Pig Sick of Neville HOOFING IT straight back to them every time he gets.

He might be good in the dressing room and leads by example but he's a fucking poor footballer.

January 23, 2010, 10:35:16 PM
Reply #4

Rockafella

maybe a bit pissed with himself, he had three chances to score in the last ten minutes i'm pretty pissed with him
Saha should have score 3 or 4 goals in the last three games easy, he's been poor, and the amount of times he's been offside has been a joke.

January 23, 2010, 11:49:43 PM
Reply #5

Rockafella

Birmingham are Shite...We did not take our chances 2nd half and that's why we are out, simple as.

Atleast Arteta is back, we just need Jags now and it's happy days and a good UEFA/Europa and run in to the end of the season.

Euro footy is not out of reach for next season, we could get into 6th or 7th by May.

January 24, 2010, 03:55:43 AM
Reply #6

Rockafella

They are Shite!

80% of their game is defend, we've played them twice and totally dominated them, the previous time I don't know how they managed to get the draw.

Unbeaten run, how many shitty grateful wins and draws in that lot then.

Bag of Shite!

January 24, 2010, 04:58:26 AM
Reply #7

Rockafella

Well I'm Beyond you then because they are shite...

January 24, 2010, 05:46:07 AM
Reply #8

Rockafella

I've stated why Brum are shite you Twat...and I'm right, you'd do well to read my posts because you'll learn something.

January 24, 2010, 06:03:00 AM
Reply #9

Rockafella

No you haven't. Stevens is a shite commentator, Neville hoofs, and Saha is lazy. Apart from that I don't see any pearly words of wisdom.
80% of their game is defend...see my posts.

We've played them twice and dominated them...Faddy is their best player, an Everton reject.

I rest my fooking case.

And I don't even know why I'm answering you.

January 24, 2010, 06:58:40 AM
Reply #10

Rockafella

So Brum have impressed you the last two times we've met them?

Your entitled to your opinion but I really think your being a twat trying to make a case for them.

They had two counter attacks and scored, a devine intervention if ever I saw one, they showed nothing, diddly squat of a threat bar those two chances they took.

They are surfing the crest of a bullshit wave and I go on record now and say we will finish above them...and that's the double truth...Ruth!

January 24, 2010, 07:16:35 AM
Reply #11

Rockafella

Nope they don't impress me from a silky football point of view . But they are doing the right thing to stay in the league. And I can't blame them for that.

And stop calling everyone that disagrees with you a twat, it make you look like a twat. Sure, put your point across, I don't have a problem with that. But name calling is a bit, school playground, I'm pressuming your beyond school age like?
Pipe down FFS, and I aint the one looking a twat.

The majority of fans would agree with me anyway, Brum are shite, better team than us...No, Never!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:39:10 AM by Rockafella »

January 24, 2010, 07:42:07 AM
Reply #12

Rockafella

Get you... :D, I've tried to be nice, but I have been a Kunt trying to reason with a twat like you.

Brum a good team...don't make me piss myself FFS!

Your user name says it all my friend.