December 11, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

Author Topic: Everton versus Fulham  (Read 33856 times)

March 20, 2011, 01:27:10 AM
Reply #135

charlatan

3 Points.

Shit performance.

Shit injury to Saha.

About sums it up really

March 20, 2011, 01:29:28 AM
Reply #136

evertonarntwe

Not being funny but if rodwell is valued at 25mill for these last few weeks im worth a few mill.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 20, 2011, 01:33:14 AM
Reply #137

montanatoffeefan

Not being funny but if rodwell is valued at 25mill for these last few weeks im worth a few mill.

Are you rating yourself that in comparison to Rodwell's performance today or the pics of him that got posted on the internet this week?
Everton forever.

March 20, 2011, 01:35:37 AM
Reply #138

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It would be nice if Beckford could make proper contact with one fucking shot for God's sake.

I don't get the grief Beckford gets. He has one chance in 5 mins that probably none of our other strikers would have bothered running for. He's scored 2 goals less than Saha over the season with a fair bit less playing time I'd imagine.

I'm sorry that Saha got injured but we're on 40pts now and I hope Beckford gets a proper run of games until the end of the season and then we'll see how far he has come (or not).

But I've seen plenty of great shots from him this season to have confidence that in his first season with us he could well end up our top scorer.

March 20, 2011, 01:35:52 AM
Reply #139

RICH

gutted for saha hope it's not too bad

March 20, 2011, 01:40:36 AM
Reply #140

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've just been to the future and watched this game, it's terrible, a 1-1 draw, Saha scores for us, Dempsey for them , Hibbo gets booked, were booed off at the end
Ooh close I was Saha and Dempsey both scored and hibbo got booked, just need to tweak that time machine,either that or Coleman scored when I wad getting a pie
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 20, 2011, 01:41:08 AM
Reply #141

Nicco

The thing with Saha is that as soon as he enters the picth he can't blow his nose without fracturing his nasal bone!
Jönköpings Södra IF

March 20, 2011, 01:52:26 AM
Reply #142

Derek

Good 1st half, woeful second. Moyes displayed an inability or lack of will to try and turn the tide back in our favour in the 2nd half, which was disappointing.

Further disappointment from Saha injury. Looks like a bad one. Tiny silver lining being that we have to start Beckford now, and I hope he'll step up to the plate.

Postives - Baines continues to be excellent and we put 3 points on the board.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 20, 2011, 02:05:36 AM
Reply #143

Shogun

Administrator
never been so depressed after winning.....
going to get beat vs villa with a performance like that
good job there is two weeks to sort it out
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 20, 2011, 02:08:16 AM
Reply #144

nomorechang

RIP
Just got back.. a bit nervy that last half hour , we went from being comfortable to bottling it a bit ... Having said that , after they scored did Howard have a serious save to make ?
I though it was out of character for Hughes to go all out attacking.. but give him his due they put us under quite a bit of pressure not helped by some of our players seeming to get lost at times , Bainsey was his usual good self , Ossie played well and Seamus caused them to panic a few times , and if his shot on the run in the 2nd half had gone in I'd have still been cheering now . :)  3 points gained when we've played better in games gone by and got nothing ... I'm Happy
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 20, 2011, 02:08:36 AM
Reply #145

Gash

Global Moderator
I didn't think we were too bad. The second half, we sat back after we scored the second goal and let Fulham start controlling the play. Yet again we had a nevous finish to the game.

I'm more worried about Saha than Villa.

March 20, 2011, 02:12:31 AM
Reply #146

Danny

Villa are shit mate, shadow of their former selves. We've beaten a better team today.

March 20, 2011, 02:12:50 AM
Reply #147

cantoffee

they lost to wolves at home, we'll be fine, that wasn't great but we deserved to win

March 20, 2011, 02:13:54 AM
Reply #148

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes set his stall out when Heitinga came on. At the time we had 7 out of 10 outfield players as defenders so it isn't surprising the game went that way toward the end.

Luckily it paid off as there would have been a lot people peeved with Moyes had we let the win get away.

Shame we couldn't gone on to have a more comfortable game, but we're on 40 pts now so that should be cause for some celebration (albeit a bit of a low bar but given our season its a very welcome milestone).

It was a pretty good first half though, and glad we didn't concede as usual at the 20 min mark as that would've meant we ended with another draw.

March 20, 2011, 02:16:31 AM
Reply #149

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Just back moyes far too negative. Hibbo  osman and  coleman all excellent

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk