November 23, 2017, 04:31:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton versus Fulham  (Read 27782 times)

March 20, 2011, 02:19:21 AM
Reply #150

charlatan

I'm sorry that Saha got injured but we're on 40pts now and I hope Beckford gets a proper run of games until the end of the season and then we'll see how far he has come (or not).

No chance, if Saha IS crocked as would appear, we're more likely to see Anichebe throwing his arms around and falling to the deck than Beckford getting a run of games.

March 20, 2011, 02:39:17 AM
Reply #151

malcolm powder

Are you rating yourself that in comparison to Rodwell's performance today or the pics of him that got posted on the internet this week?

whats this? did i miss something?  ???
its not were your from,its were your at

March 20, 2011, 02:40:32 AM
Reply #152

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Was in work so I missed the game, seems as though winning is just as depressing a losing judging by some of these posts!even if we finshed in the top 4 this season I get the feeling some on here would find something to moan about
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 20, 2011, 02:56:36 AM
Reply #153

chang

My stream was rubbish and it meant I could not really form much of an opinion, but we did score two very well taken goals, and lets face it given the quality players we have loaned out / sold / got injured the run in is always going to be nervy.

March 20, 2011, 03:20:05 AM
Reply #154

RICH

No chance, if Saha IS crocked as would appear, we're more likely to see Anichebe throwing his arms around and falling to the deck than Beckford getting a run of games.

beat me too it

March 20, 2011, 03:31:38 AM
Reply #155

montanatoffeefan

whats this? did i miss something?  ???

Jack got outted by the same tart who outted Rooney for allegedly exchanging naughty texts and pics with her. Thread about it on here somewhere.
Everton forever.

March 20, 2011, 04:12:01 AM
Reply #156

Gash

Global Moderator
Moyes on Saha.

He said: “He had a bit of a hamstring problem and I was just about substitute him just before he went up for the header.

“But he’s landed heavily on his ankle, we’ll get him X-rayed and see how he is.”

Rumour on the all knowing SOS 1878 is that he's broken his leg, which Stav and Rimbo etc seem to think isn't a bad thing.

March 20, 2011, 04:16:32 AM
Reply #157

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes on Saha.

He said: “He had a bit of a hamstring problem and I was just about substitute him just before he went up for the header.

“But he’s landed heavily on his ankle, we’ll get him X-rayed and see how he is.”

Rumour on the all knowing SOS 1878 is that he's broken his leg, which Stav and Rimbo etc seem to think isn't a bad thing.

Yeah cos we are minted for fucking strikers.  When the stretcher came out I fucking groaned. 

March 20, 2011, 04:37:04 AM
Reply #158

malcolm powder

Jack got outted by the same tart who outted Rooney for allegedly exchanging naughty texts and pics with her. Thread about it on here somewhere.

ahh ok cheers mate, knew about that, :thumbsup:

thought i'd missed some more shagnanigans
its not were your from,its were your at

March 20, 2011, 05:37:14 AM
Reply #159

Shogun

Administrator
Yeah cos we are minted for fucking strikers.  When the stretcher came out I fucking groaned. 
think about the big picture
europe is slim
we're not going to get relegated
whats the harm in giving beckford a run at the end of the season and also the likes of barkley or gueye or baxter?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 20, 2011, 05:52:55 AM
Reply #160

bluestevie

wasnt intending to go today until i got a call off my uncle at 4 offering me my cousin's ticket and at times today i wish i hadnt bothered as we worryingly went from being comfortable after an hour to nervously hanging on at the death. still 3 points in the bag so its all good
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 20, 2011, 06:12:45 AM
Reply #161

evertonjoe

Moyes on Saha.

Then they are fucking idiots.

R.A.P Music

March 20, 2011, 02:58:23 PM
Reply #162

Gary Iceman

stav mister know it all, or should i say mister know fuckall. he was like that on this forum.thinkin he was ITK on everything everton.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 20, 2011, 03:13:24 PM
Reply #163

fast lane

A game of two halves, the first hour was alike a stroll in the park, with Fulham being rather timid.
The last half hour got nervy when Zamora, and Heitinga, as said earlier, cam on.

All in all a deserved win, the downer being Louis Saha's injury.
Nice seeing us pretty firm in the top half of the table.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)