November 14, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Author Topic: Everton versus Fulham  (Read 33382 times)

March 19, 2011, 08:59:07 PM
Read 33382 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've just been to the future and watched this game, it's terrible, a 1-1 draw, Saha scores for us, Dempsey for them , Hibbo gets booked, were booed off at the end
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 19, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
phew , glad you said that was about to put a fiver on a anichebe hat trick
I know!that's where the sensible money would have been!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 20, 2011, 01:40:36 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've just been to the future and watched this game, it's terrible, a 1-1 draw, Saha scores for us, Dempsey for them , Hibbo gets booked, were booed off at the end
Ooh close I was Saha and Dempsey both scored and hibbo got booked, just need to tweak that time machine,either that or Coleman scored when I wad getting a pie

March 20, 2011, 02:40:32 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Was in work so I missed the game, seems as though winning is just as depressing a losing judging by some of these posts!even if we finshed in the top 4 this season I get the feeling some on here would find something to moan about