November 24, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

Author Topic: 2 games and we might be reeling in the Redshite  (Read 10113 times)

April 03, 2011, 01:16:38 AM
Read 10113 times

Jimbo and the Jetset

Hmmmm...

Next up for us Wolves and Blackburn.
For the RS?  Citeh and Arsenal.

Could be above 'em after these games if we don't royally fuck it up as normal or get some players back fit.

Secondly,

Can anyone tell me why Leon Osman is unable to kick a football?
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

deCoubertin

April 03, 2011, 01:19:01 AM
Reply #1

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Osman has been our best player the past few weeks, so swerve that bad shout mate!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

April 03, 2011, 01:19:27 AM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

April 03, 2011, 01:22:46 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
Are you sure you didn't get banned form Kipper for starting shit threads?

April 03, 2011, 01:25:54 AM
Reply #4

cantoffee

We will lose to Wolves.

Given how often our supporters complain about us being too negative, I'm surprised that our supporters are so negative themselves and get upset with the players for not believing in themselves. It's pretty hard when most of our fan base doesn't even believe in them.

April 03, 2011, 01:25:58 AM
Reply #5

NSM

Thirdly, didn't Osman Score our only goal from open play today?

April 03, 2011, 01:28:19 AM
Reply #6

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Thirdly, didn't Osman Score our only goal from open play today?

Fourthly, wasn't that from a great run kicking the ball?

April 03, 2011, 01:29:08 AM
Reply #7

Optimistic Blue

I Fully expect us to finish above the redshite based on our current performences
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

April 03, 2011, 01:33:27 AM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

I'd fancy our chances better if the fixtures were reversed.

April 03, 2011, 01:42:24 AM
Reply #9

Jimbo and the Jetset

Osman had 2 or 3 top class chances to win that game for us today and fluffed them all.  The goal he scored was mis hit and fumbled by Friedel.  He's a top blue but like Hibbert, would he get into a CL side?  No he fuckin wouldn't, thats my opinion and if you don't like it, by all means call me a cunt.  I don't give a single flying fuck!
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

April 03, 2011, 01:56:12 AM
Reply #10

NSM

Fourthly, wasn't that from a great run kicking the ball?

It was, and it was good to see it pay off as my intial screams where for him to pass it over to beckford. Osman is hitting a great run of form at the minute. His close ball control (not at all times today) has been fantastic in recent games too. With all the injuries we've taken of recent we have needed players like Osman to really step up their game, to which he has done so in a great way. One of the smallest men on the pitch too and how many times did he get up to the ball and give as good as he got. Fantastic to see him get that goal under his belt and will only boost his confidence for the upcoming games.

April 03, 2011, 02:01:38 AM
Reply #11

NSM

Jimbo, for some reason i cant quote your post but how many of our current fit team would get into a champions league side? Regardless of if Osmans a top blue or not he's been stepping up to the plate and putting out decent performances, he's no world beater but give him some credit at least for the part he has currently played in an injury stricken team.

April 03, 2011, 05:44:40 AM
Reply #12

bluestevie

ok seriously who gives a flying fuck what liverpool do or don't do? i'd be more concerned with what we do between now and may, keep picking up points and we will finish high, drop anymore and its mid table. simple as that
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 03, 2011, 05:48:25 AM
Reply #13

Danny

ok seriously who gives a flying fuck what liverpool do or don't do? i'd be more concerned with what we do between now and may, keep picking up points and we will finish high, drop anymore and its mid table. simple as that

Because they are the team directly above us?

April 03, 2011, 05:53:37 AM
Reply #14

bluestevie

Because they are the team directly above us?

doesnt matter if they were above or below us, certain fans are fucking more obsessed with how they do and less about how we do and it annoys the hell out of me
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson