November 20, 2017, 06:40:14 AM

Author Topic: 2 games and we might be reeling in the Redshite  (Read 10089 times)

April 03, 2011, 05:55:11 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
ok seriously who gives a flying fuck what liverpool do or don't do? i'd be more concerned with what we do between now and may, keep picking up points and we will finish high, drop anymore and its mid table. simple as that

I tend to agree with that. I don't really care where they finish, and it's a shame that our seasons will be seen as sucessful if we fnish above them by some people.

If we don't get Europe and finish above them it will be a moral victory and give us some bragging rights, other than that it means fuck all.

deCoubertin

April 03, 2011, 05:57:18 AM
Reply #16

Danny

doesnt matter if they were above or below us, certain fans are fucking more obsessed with how they do and less about how we do and it annoys the hell out of me

Yeah it annoys me to to be honest but I just want us to finish as high as possible, If Liverpool end up below us then even better.

April 03, 2011, 06:48:53 AM
Reply #17

Connavar

At one stage in the game we were getting beat 2-1 and the big screen showed Liverpool drawing, which drew a few cheers... Unbelievable.

April 03, 2011, 07:06:07 AM
Reply #18

Sprooly

I tend to agree with that. I don't really care where they finish, and it's a shame that our seasons will be seen as sucessful if we fnish above them by some people.

If we don't get Europe and finish above them it will be a moral victory and give us some bragging rights, other than that it means fuck all.
it means like 800k more :P

April 03, 2011, 03:02:29 PM
Reply #19

Bily No Pace

At one stage in the game we were getting beat 2-1 and the big screen showed Liverpool drawing, which drew a few cheers... Unbelievable.

It's sad but it's been like that for as long as I can remember. We've played like dross, lost by a few goals and look like relegation candidates but people seem content enough if liverpool lose.
Bily No Pace has no signature

April 03, 2011, 03:35:50 PM
Reply #20

Derek

Nothing worse than people!

I love it when Liverpool lose.

FAR more concerned about us, though.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 03, 2011, 04:16:44 PM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
This brings my mind back to the fucking idiots that cheered at Liverpool's loss yesterday when we were still 2-1 down.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 03, 2011, 04:40:40 PM
Reply #22

evertonjoe

This brings my mind back to the fucking idiots that cheered at Liverpool's loss yesterday when we were still 2-1 down.

That would have been impossible wouldn't it? Didn't we equalise before West Brom went ahead?

R.A.P Music

April 03, 2011, 04:43:30 PM
Reply #23

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That would have been impossible wouldn't it? Didn't we equalise before West Brom went ahead?

My mistake then but the point still stands, fools need to focus on their own team.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 03, 2011, 04:44:05 PM
Reply #24

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Or I might be thinking of when West Brom equalised?

April 03, 2011, 04:53:31 PM
Reply #25

evertonjoe

Or I might be thinking of when West Brom equalised?

That might be it but surely there's not that much wrong with cheering yourself up at the thought of your rivals struggling when your own team aren't playing that well.

R.A.P Music

April 03, 2011, 04:57:05 PM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
That might be it but surely there's not that much wrong with cheering yourself up at the thought of your rivals struggling when your own team aren't playing that well.

But some people seem more bothered if they lose than if we win, I remember the night we beat Spurs (I think it was) and Liverpool lost in the same night, all I heard on the way home was all about them losing rather than about one of our best performances of the season.

April 03, 2011, 05:01:26 PM
Reply #27

evertonjoe

But some people seem more bothered if they lose than if we win, I remember the night we beat Spurs (I think it was) and Liverpool lost in the same night, all I heard on the way home was all about them losing rather than about one of our best performances of the season.

Well that is obviously stupid but it's just annoying that people at times appear to view any desire to see Liverpool lose as indicative of bitterness and obsession. I just don't want them to win because I don't like them same as I want Rangers, Leeds and Newcastle to lose and I'll always be cheered a little when they do.

R.A.P Music

April 03, 2011, 05:04:08 PM
Reply #28

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Well that is obviously stupid but it's just annoying that people at times appear to view any desire to see Liverpool lose as indicative of bitterness and obsession. I just don't want them to win because I don't like them same as I want Rangers, Leeds and Newcastle to lose and I'll always be cheered a little when they do.

I too don't like to see them win the same way I was rather happy to see Rangers lose yesterday but I'd never celebrate it whilst in goodison at a match in which my own team could be on their way to losing.

April 03, 2011, 05:37:29 PM
Reply #29

Quality Perm

The reds fans are exactly the same ( in fact all fans are) even at there best when they were winning everything in sight they would cheer an Everton defeat,thats rivalry.
Our day will come........................H opefully