November 19, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

Author Topic: Possibillity of a riot on thursday  (Read 2411 times)

December 15, 2009, 10:29:33 AM
Read 2411 times

fortune9

bear in mind if hibbert plays/starts with it being a game were we win/lose or draw we will still be through, if we get a penalty i really think the whole ground should sing the tradional TONY, TONY TONY, TONY TONY, TONY, TONY HIBBERT just to indicate we would like him to take the pen therefore if he scores, IT'S RIOT TIME. witch i have looked forward to since the saying has come out an would like to see if the fans stick to it. i know am counting on everton getting a pen but you never know. thoughts?
Those that dont know do not matter!

deCoubertin

December 15, 2009, 12:26:41 PM
Reply #1

ToffeeBlue83

It would be funny, though I'm secretly hoping Tony will pull off a fluky wonder goal in a massive game, maybe the Anfield derby, and the fans will go mental.

I live in hope but am not holding my breath!
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

December 15, 2009, 04:57:47 PM
Reply #2

DaveyB

It would be funny, though I'm secretly hoping Tony will pull off a fluky wonder goal in a massive game, maybe the Anfield derby, and the fans will go mental.

I live in hope but am not holding my breath!

Well it happened for Kevin Ratcliffe!

December 15, 2009, 11:58:22 PM
Reply #3

sharpattack

Says it all about Hibbert that he's so shit he hasnt even looked like scoring. When Lescott was at left back he scored 10
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 16, 2009, 04:19:01 AM
Reply #4

Murf666

Says it all about Hibbert that he's so shit he hasnt even looked like scoring. When Lescott was at left back he scored 10

Most of those were headers from corners.  Hibbert is of much smaller stature and stays back for corners.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 04:21:28 AM by Murf666 »
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 16, 2009, 04:23:58 AM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Most of those were headers from corners.  Hibbert is of much smaller stature and stays back for corners.

Exactly, even Baines doesn't really look like scoring from open play.