October 21, 2019, 05:21:01 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Blackburn  (Read 33101 times)

April 16, 2011, 11:17:21 PM
Reply #120

bedfordtoffee

doh! if we only we hadn't been so crap in the first half of the season. Bet we top the form table over last eight games
Bedfordblueboy

April 16, 2011, 11:21:03 PM
Reply #121

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Unbeaten at home in 9.  Why was our home form so piss poor early doors?

April 16, 2011, 11:25:49 PM
Reply #122

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
coleman looked ace now hes had his break for a few weeks

Rodwell too. A good answer to those who claim they should be playing week in, week out.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 16, 2011, 11:40:31 PM
Reply #123

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Osman fantastic but still too wasteful in front of goal. Rodwell was fantastic when he came on. Calm, authorative, pacey, powerful. Superb performance and my MoM. Osman close 2nd. Gueye 3rd.

Easy win. most boring 1st half in living memory
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 17, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
Reply #124

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Kean reckons Blackburn dominated the first half.  Fucking idiot.

April 17, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Reply #125

Gash

Global Moderator
It must have been a shit game. This is must be the shortest matchday thread ever.

This unbeaten run is starting to depress me now, if only......................... .............. :whistle:

Saw on the BBC today that of the top 5 leagues in Europe, we are 4th on form in the last 6 games.

April 17, 2011, 12:38:59 AM
Reply #126

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It must have been a shit game. This is must be the shortest matchday thread ever.

This unbeaten run is starting to depress me now, if only......................... .............. :whistle:

Saw on the BBC today that of the top 5 leagues in Europe, we are 4th on form in the last 6 games.

Blackburn really are a fucking depressing team.  We barely broke a stride to beat them.  Moyes has cursed us now by saying we "will do our best to catch Liverpool" post match.  Expect three losses on the bounce.

April 17, 2011, 12:44:36 AM
Reply #127

Gash

Global Moderator
Blackburn really are a fucking depressing team.  We barely broke a stride to beat them.  Moyes has cursed us now by saying we "will do our best to catch Liverpool" post match.  Expect three losses on the bounce.

Hopefully Utd will play a weakend team next week with one eye on the CL the week after, they also play Newcastle this Tuesday, a win there would really put them in command.

I can see Blackburn going down with Wigan and Blackpool. Not that I like him but they should never have got rid of Fat Sam.

April 17, 2011, 01:18:19 AM
Reply #128

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully Utd will play a weakend team next week with one eye on the CL the week after, they also play Newcastle this Tuesday, a win there would really put them in command.

I can see Blackburn going down with Wigan and Blackpool. Not that I like him but they should never have got rid of Fat Sam.

Deffo, they are certainly a good marriage.

April 17, 2011, 01:49:31 AM
Reply #129

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
By the way, Kevin Friend, what a cock. He did everything he could to put Baines off.

April 17, 2011, 02:04:24 AM
Reply #130

chang

Wasn't that long ago, some on here were bemoaning the fact these numpties bought Blackburn and not us..... :eh: and we were getting relegated..... :snigger: and Osman is shite, I agreed with that one  :whistle:

We have accumulated more points without Piennar, Saha, Yak, Arteta and Fellani than we do when they were all available  :headbang:

April 17, 2011, 02:22:44 AM
Reply #131

Thom

Administrator
Comfortable victory. Thought Osman, Rodwell and Neville all had very good games in the centre of the park. Didn't think much of Bilyaletdinov though. Thought he had a poor game all round.

April 17, 2011, 02:23:46 AM
Reply #132

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Comfortable victory. Thought Osman, Rodwell and Neville all had very good games in the centre of the park. Didn't think much of Bilyaletdinov though. Thought he had a poor game all round.

Yeah, but he tracked back, and as we all know, that's what really matters.

April 17, 2011, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #133

Gash

Global Moderator

You should start a thread about it, we haven't had one for a few days.  :whistle:

April 17, 2011, 02:26:43 AM
Reply #134

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He can't he only an admin can unlock the forum...oh wait ;)