September 17, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Blackburn  (Read 32156 times)

April 14, 2011, 04:49:41 AM
Read 32156 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Not the same optimism as the first game of the season on here, when most had us down for a 4-0 win.  :eh:

I'll go 2-0.

April 17, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
It must have been a shit game. This is must be the shortest matchday thread ever.

This unbeaten run is starting to depress me now, if only......................... .............. :whistle:

Saw on the BBC today that of the top 5 leagues in Europe, we are 4th on form in the last 6 games.

April 17, 2011, 12:44:36 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Blackburn really are a fucking depressing team.  We barely broke a stride to beat them.  Moyes has cursed us now by saying we "will do our best to catch Liverpool" post match.  Expect three losses on the bounce.

Hopefully Utd will play a weakend team next week with one eye on the CL the week after, they also play Newcastle this Tuesday, a win there would really put them in command.

I can see Blackburn going down with Wigan and Blackpool. Not that I like him but they should never have got rid of Fat Sam.

April 17, 2011, 02:24:12 AM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
Comfortable victory. Thought Osman, Rodwell and Neville all had very good games in the centre of the park. Didn't think much of Bilyaletdinov though. Thought he had a poor game all round.

You should start a thread about it, we haven't had one for a few days.  :whistle:

April 17, 2011, 02:37:55 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
He can't he only an admin can unlock the forum...oh wait ;)

Do you want me to start a thread for you?  ;)