November 24, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 37191 times)

April 20, 2011, 05:27:40 PM
Reply #30

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, although it also shows they aren't exactly in form just now.

Yet they always manage it for us..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 20, 2011, 09:10:17 PM
Reply #31

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
They know how to get results it seems despite having on paper what can look like a rather mediocre (by their standards) side. That said, I hope we have a go as the pressure is clearly on them. Stranger things have happened this season...sorta.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:56:16 PM by blueToffee »

April 20, 2011, 10:46:45 PM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Yet they always manage it for us..

We just always play really badly against them. They are very good at home tho and this is a very very tough match for us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 20, 2011, 10:57:37 PM
Reply #33

moonshine

Anyone going on here if so where doe Evertonians meet for a few before the game?

cheers in advance  :cheers:

April 20, 2011, 11:36:40 PM
Reply #34

sharpattack

It's one game where there is absolutely no pressure on us at all. We won't make Europe and aren't scrapping for points. Maybe that's the key
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 20, 2011, 11:54:55 PM
Reply #35

Deano Blue Boy

No it wasn't. That was at Goodison. Twice.

Come to think of it, you may be right.  You win this time Jamo, but I'll be back, I'll always be back aaahahahaaaaaahahaha

April 21, 2011, 01:40:19 AM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

"May be right"? Pffft.

April 21, 2011, 06:29:57 AM
Reply #37

the doc

I can see this similar to the Arsenal away game, think we will score first, the commentators will then for the rest of the match say can Utd get back ect, we as fans will be here for 70 mins saying COYB, and then wam bam lose 2-1!

April 21, 2011, 06:56:41 AM
Reply #38

NicD

April 21, 2011, 03:28:17 PM
Reply #39

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Bit surprised by how many of us are expecting us to go there and win!must be 20 years since we won there!shows how confident we are I suppose.  Wouldnt be surprised to see magaye and bily make way for Coleman and Arteta.

Howard

Hibbert           Jagielka       Distin       Baines

Coleman         Neville      Heitinga    Arteta
                               Osman
                               Beckford

Thats if Heitinga is fit, if not then Rodwell in for Heitinga.

United will be desperate for the win, but I think they may just have one eye on that Schalke game, Il be delighted with a point so I'll be bold and predict us to get just that.  1-1, with Beckford cancelling out a Hernandez opener
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 21, 2011, 03:43:09 PM
Reply #40

evertonjoe

Bit surprised by how many of us are expecting us to go there and win!must be 20 years since we won there!shows how confident we are I suppose.  Wouldnt be surprised to see magaye and bily make way for Coleman and Arteta.

Howard

Hibbert           Jagielka       Distin       Baines

Coleman         Neville      Heitinga    Arteta
                               Osman
                               Beckford

Thats if Heitinga is fit, if not then Rodwell in for Heitinga.

United will be desperate for the win, but I think they may just have one eye on that Schalke game, Il be delighted with a point so I'll be bold and predict us to get just that.  1-1, with Beckford cancelling out a Hernandez opener

I'd be gutted if we lined up like that to be honest mate.

R.A.P Music

April 21, 2011, 04:41:54 PM
Reply #41

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be gutted if we lined up like that to be honest mate.
Yeah agreed, thats not what I would play, just what I think we will.  Would personally like to see Bily and Gueye both given an extended run in the side but think for this game Moyes will go with experience and concentrate on trying to stop them play
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 22, 2011, 01:44:30 AM
Reply #42

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I could understand Coleman coming in for Gueye or Bily but wholesale canges to a winning side...nah.

April 22, 2011, 03:22:53 AM
Reply #43

Craig_1878

I'd settle for a draw, unfortunately I think Moyes will go into this game with the same mindset and I think we'll get beat. Hope i'm wrong though obviously.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 22, 2011, 03:51:02 AM
Reply #44

Derek

Gotta go into it positively. Different games often call for different tactics, but I'd be a little bit miffed if Moyes went conservative again and we went over there just to roll over 3-0 again.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku