August 22, 2019, 10:38:34 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 49624 times)

April 23, 2011, 10:46:56 PM
Reply #210

Alex6691

I watched the game and stayed of here intentionally.   We were really unlucky and we deserved a point  the subs to me were spot on, plus I cant believe the stick Distin received in the match thread as him and jags were magnificant as was Howard.
Sometimes you have to face the reality that we battled against the richest club in world football and the most successful club to be in British history and we put up a great defensive performance and everyone on the pitch minus bilya played their hearts off and can hold their heads up high.

Most of you so called supporters could win 50 million pounds on the lottery and would still be crying about the tax been taken from it.
Realistically we are a club who are doin great for the resources we have , so WAKE up and stop the crying it is cringe worthy and the same record doesn't stop playing  week after week.Give it a rest, cheers

Richest club in world football? o_o

April 23, 2011, 10:48:16 PM
Reply #211

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We deserved a point?

REALLY?

If anything we were lucky to not be on the wrong end of a thrashing.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 23, 2011, 10:48:24 PM
Reply #212

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You don't get taxed on lottery wins

April 23, 2011, 10:50:14 PM
Reply #213

Blueney-tunes

As much as I think Anichebe is league 1 tops its out of order pinning the outcome of
todays dour shithouse performance on him.
I think people are miffed due to the fact that the person coming off the bench is the potential game changer..
unfortunately hes not going to change our fortunes.. EVER!

Redknapp said a few weeks back that Utd are being gifted the league and he's right. Theyre not breathtaking.

On the whole- the glimmer of that european spot was enticing for a second and it got us all buzzing, but with Moyes'
defensive mind, plus his record against the top teams, today always had one outcome.

April 23, 2011, 10:51:59 PM
Reply #214

Ridge

April 23, 2011, 10:53:02 PM
Reply #215

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We deserved a point?

REALLY?

If anything we were lucky to not be on the wrong end of a thrashing.

Totally agree, normally United would have been 4-0 with the possession and shots they had.

April 23, 2011, 11:14:13 PM
Reply #216

ally2

Couldn't string three passes together, painfully slow on the ball, painfully slow trying to move forward, hit'n'hope.  Sheer desperation football.

April 23, 2011, 11:21:31 PM
Reply #217

bluestevie

and liverpool are in europe.

not yet they arent unless city win the cup and finish 5th

on the game itself, absolute shite from an attacking sense but ok defensively. made for a frustrating day for me as i had a potential 200 ripped from me on my fixed odds.

was waiting on chesterfield to score at oxford , then within minutes spurs, charlton, hearts and bournemouth all blew winning leads to draw their games leaving watford and macclesfield as the only winners
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:29:48 PM by bluestevie »
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 23, 2011, 11:23:27 PM
Reply #218

Shogun

Administrator
not yet they arent unless city win the cup and finish 5th
can see them catching spurs tbh especially in spurs current form and the fact they still have to play spurs
I never claimed to be a saint

April 23, 2011, 11:29:49 PM
Reply #219

Stumpy

Desrveded nothing, end of storry.

April 23, 2011, 11:37:51 PM
Reply #220

Stumpy

Know how yo feel blue stevie at one stage wlling Villa to take the lead for 244 next thing wolves, bournmouth, swindon and charlton all blew leads and ended up with only sheff utd and shrewsbury right.

April 23, 2011, 11:41:27 PM
Reply #221

bluestevie

dont see how we deserved anything tbh, as i said in the match thread we were shite in attack but ok in defence. it was inevitable that united were gonna score in the end
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 23, 2011, 11:50:33 PM
Reply #222

sharpattack

moyes' fault, the form we have been in , i can't believe he said up the team in such a negative way.
although if you are going to blame players, you have to look at rodwell.
I don't know what you expect moyes to do. That's the hand he's been dealt. A draw is a good result at Old Trafford and it looked that way for 84 minutes
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 24, 2011, 12:01:21 AM
Reply #223

Stumpy

Why is Moyes copping flack for this shithouse display? Was it him that strolled around in the sun for 90 mins looking uninterested?,was it him that passed the ball to Valencia for thier goal? was it him that kept giving the ball back to utd everytime we went over the halfway line? No.He picked virtualy the only that was available to him save for one or two players so how the hell is it his fault.

April 24, 2011, 12:49:42 AM
Reply #224

the roy vernon plan

I thought EFC were well on course for a point which would have relected the grand effort
by our central defenders and a strong game plan by DM baering in mind that our three best players were
out.

Lets face facts. Bullshit Bill has provided next to nothing in resources for DM and we nearly got
something at Old Trafford with 4/5 players who would not get into Utd's' squad.

We still have Hibbert at full back, a mediocre stop-gap. We have Neville at midfield, who tries and tidies up but
rarely creates anything. Billy who is sadly confirming his status as a damp squib. A centre forward who won't jump
and Osman, who although having a good run, is not good enough.