December 12, 2019, 12:54:45 PM

Author Topic: Wigan V Everton  (Read 54975 times)

April 30, 2011, 10:27:59 PM
Reply #15

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Thank fuck Bolton are losing.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2011, 10:30:01 PM
Reply #16

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Baines has been fucking terrible.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2011, 10:37:39 PM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
YES and Arteta ain't on ;)

April 30, 2011, 10:38:43 PM
Reply #18

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
YESSSSBAINESSSS

should have taken the first one
probably about 15 mins left, let's go for this.

April 30, 2011, 10:50:57 PM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
GNSNOEFC   just seen your pic on members threads post so I am going to be the bigger man and not insult you as you obviously are suffering from some physical deformity.

It is unnatural for your eyes to be so close together, its just not normal mate plus you are a fuckin brickhead literally and physically

You really are a massive cunt.

April 30, 2011, 10:55:17 PM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely dire from a team that is clearly thinking more about their holidays.

That's 1 more point than we deserve.

April 30, 2011, 10:56:55 PM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Wish this season was over. Worst in a long time

Marginally better than last season, still unacceptable though.

April 30, 2011, 11:04:06 PM
Reply #22

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
They owe it to the fans to give it their all in the 2 remaining home games at least.

For some pride if nothing else.

April 30, 2011, 11:08:06 PM
Reply #23

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I love retarded pricks who resort to personal insults when they are too stupid to come up with anything more clever to say.

May 01, 2011, 04:23:42 AM
Reply #24

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
i was just returning the original insult verm that was directed to me, so please feel free to pick up your suitcase of shit plastic products made by 7 yr olds in a chinese sweat shop, and go and persuade poor grandma to give up some of her hard earned pension so she can have a plastic  cereal dispenser.

Even though cereal comes prepackaged in cardboard with plastic which you can actually pour directly into the plate, good luck making that sale  my friend.

Plastic is made in factories, not sweat shops, fucking idiot.

May 01, 2011, 05:53:09 AM
Reply #25

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
:snigger:

don't put much effort into dealing with people of that variety.