December 07, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

Author Topic: Wigan V Everton  (Read 54916 times)

April 30, 2011, 10:58:04 PM
Reply #240

DerKaiser

Terrible performance, we didn't deserve a point there.
DerKaiser has no signature yet, because thats how he rolls

April 30, 2011, 10:59:25 PM
Reply #241

GNSNOEFC

Terrible performance, we didn't deserve a point there.
why do you have that avatar  ???

April 30, 2011, 10:59:35 PM
Reply #242

nomorechang

RIP
Them players owe a big apology to the fans who bothered their arses to travel to Wigan , that was an awful performance . Bainsey looked like he was playing for Wigan , Ossie and Tim Howard can hold their heads up ... the rest pfffah
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 30, 2011, 11:03:01 PM
Reply #243

Azz

Horrible performance, truly shocking!

April 30, 2011, 11:03:53 PM
Reply #244

Chazman

can't wait for this season to finish
"I fuckin love this club"

April 30, 2011, 11:04:06 PM
Reply #245

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
They owe it to the fans to give it their all in the 2 remaining home games at least.

For some pride if nothing else.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2011, 11:06:07 PM
Reply #246

Jamokachi

GNSNOEFC   just seen your pic on members threads post so I am going to be the bigger man and not insult you as you obviously are suffering from some physical deformity.

It is unnatural for your eyes to be so close together, its just not normal mate plus you are a fuckin brickhead literally and physically

lolol

April 30, 2011, 11:06:26 PM
Reply #247

DerKaiser

They owe it to the fans to give it their all in the 2 remaining home games at least.

For some pride if nothing else.

They will have to, or City and Chelsea will both destroy us!!
DerKaiser has no signature yet, because thats how he rolls

April 30, 2011, 11:08:06 PM
Reply #248

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I love retarded pricks who resort to personal insults when they are too stupid to come up with anything more clever to say.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2011, 11:12:10 PM
Reply #249

Jamokachi

I love retarded pricks who resort to personal insults when they are too stupid to come up with anything more clever to say.

They brighten my day.

April 30, 2011, 11:16:47 PM
Reply #250

Shogun

Administrator
cant see us getting any points for the rest of the season tbh

April 30, 2011, 11:18:44 PM
Reply #251

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

:clap:

April 30, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
Reply #252

Robber Rodwell

i was just returning the original insult verm that was directed to me, so please feel free to pick up your suitcase of shit plastic products made by 7 yr olds in a chinese sweat shop, and go and persuade poor grandma to give up some of her hard earned pension so she can have a plastic  cereal dispenser.

Even though cereal comes prepackaged in cardboard with plastic which you can actually pour directly into the plate, good luck making that sale  my friend.

April 30, 2011, 11:21:54 PM
Reply #253

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
i was just returning the original insult verm that was directed to me, so please feel free to pick up your suitcase of shit plastic products made by 7 yr olds in a chinese sweat shop, and go and persuade poor grandma to give up some of her hard earned pension so she can have a plastic  cereal dispenser.

Even though cereal comes prepackaged in cardboard with plastic which you can actually pour directly into the plate, good luck making that sale  my friend.

You're like a poor man's poor man's Staveros.

April 30, 2011, 11:22:44 PM
Reply #254

Jamokachi

lolol

This thread is far better following the end of the football.