November 19, 2017, 07:28:17 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Man City  (Read 38000 times)

May 04, 2011, 12:07:29 AM
Reply #15

Derek

That was more a capitulation. Has there ever been a true forfeit where one team doesn't show up at all?

Happened in a Scotland game a while back. Referee allowed the team to score three unopposed goals and then called FT, as far as I recall.

Maybe I imagined that though.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 04, 2011, 12:36:47 AM
Reply #16

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
i dont know how long our luck is going to last against city, forever i hope!!

a load of us from blackpool (e.f.c and m.c.f.c) all meet up and go on the train for city games and its a top day!!

much better recently seen as though they cant seem to touch us!!

im gonna say 2-1 to us not arsed who scores

When it comes to City it isn't luck we generally are the better team when we play them.  How long that will continue...

May 04, 2011, 12:53:21 AM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You still on Bluemoon? (That's their forum, right?)

Got banned for 'gloating' after the game at their place earlier in the season.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 04, 2011, 01:56:45 AM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
Could be interesting. Lescott getting a run the in team as well. I'm sure this will be his first time back.

I think we'll win 3-1.

May 04, 2011, 04:12:20 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Could be interesting. Lescott getting a run the in team as well. I'm sure this will be his first time back.

I think we'll win 3-1.

You right. Lescott will not be able to cope with the awesomeness that is Anichibe.

They do struggle with crosses do Man City so hopefully Baines can provide Cahill with some good chances.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 04, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
Reply #20

sharpattack

Hope cahill plays. he's a bogeyman for them
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

May 04, 2011, 07:47:49 PM
Reply #21

efcraz

When it comes to City it isn't luck we generally are the better team when we play them.  How long that will continue...

yeah i know, luck was a bad choice of word
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

May 05, 2011, 12:29:58 AM
Reply #22

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Yes it is, anyone who thinks we were anything other than dominated last time out is deluding themselves.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 05, 2011, 01:59:17 AM
Reply #23

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
:hail: :hail: :hail:  :clap:

May 05, 2011, 02:08:37 AM
Reply #24

Derek

Hope we're not a bunch of cunts to Lescott.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 05, 2011, 02:42:04 AM
Reply #25

Danny

What was it you actually did? I remember reading it at the time and im sure it was just a fair assesment of the game?

May 05, 2011, 05:50:56 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
What was it you actually did? I remember reading it at the time and im sure it was just a fair assesment of the game?

I created another thread saying they needed to stop their us against the world attitude amongst other things.

May 05, 2011, 03:17:09 PM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yes it is, anyone who thinks we were anything other than dominated last time out is deluding themselves.

In general we have had their number though mate.  They are the only team in the top four right now that I always feel quite confident of us getting a result.

May 06, 2011, 01:09:32 AM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Let's hope we can continue to be their bogey team, got a feeling Moyes will stick with victor up front, with Cahill just behind, don't rate City's full backs defensively so I'd like us to get at them.  Not necessarily the team I would play, but I think we will line up like this:

Howard

Hibbert             Jagielka        Distin       Baines

Coleman          Arteta        Neville       Osman
                                  Cahill
                                Anichebe
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 06, 2011, 01:22:53 AM
Reply #29

Shogun

Administrator
Let's hope we can continue to be their bogey team, got a feeling Moyes will stick with victor up front, with Cahill just behind, don't rate City's full backs defensively so I'd like us to get at them.  Not necessarily the team I would play, but I think we will line up like this:

Howard

Hibbert             Jagielka        Distin       Baines

Coleman          Arteta        Neville       Osman
                                  Cahill
                                Anichebe

swap arteta with osman and you may be correct.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth