November 21, 2017, 01:31:31 AM

Author Topic: West Brom vs Everton  (Read 30183 times)

May 14, 2011, 11:55:11 PM
Reply #180

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Swings and roundabouts..
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 14, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
Reply #181

Shogun

Administrator
Swings and roundabouts..
boats and hoes.... :snigger:
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 15, 2011, 12:52:26 AM
Reply #182

Gash

Global Moderator
Haven't seen any of the game but sounds like the story of the season.

Also a nothing a game in a nothing season, so I'm really not that arsed about today. I win next week would be a good way to finish the season. But really, I'll just be glad to see the back of it.

May 15, 2011, 01:00:09 AM
Reply #183

dunkster

its all about addressing the issues we have, that have been highlighted by todays performance. If we are to ever compete with the top teams we cant play like we have today
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 15, 2011, 01:51:25 AM
Reply #184

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
its all about addressing the issues we have, that have been highlighted by todays performance. If we are to ever compete with the top teams we cant play like we have today

If we want to progress moyes has to learn.  Until he does we will be stuck in limbo, not great but not bad. 

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

May 15, 2011, 02:30:03 AM
Reply #185

marky v

We started with 7 defenders and a striker who can't score. Is it any wonder we're losing?

This

Why does everyone throw the blame at the strikers doors - we play defenders out of position in midfield regularly whether it be Coleman, Heitinga, Neville and even Rodwell learning his trade as a defender before being switched to a midfielder the grand sum of 3 seasons ago, add that to an underperforming Arteta our usual half a season from Fellaini, the midfield has been all over the show,

we need balance if the options are sell a player and sign a big name striker when he doesn't start putting chances away will people start looking at the other issues in the team like zero width except for a couple of attacking full backs,

were a good side still the 7th best in the country but it will take more than a 20 goal a season striker to threaten the top 4 bare minimum 2 strikers 2 wide midfield players and a centre mid who grabs the game by the scruff of the neck and dominates it,
also wouldn't it be nice to have a player thats exciting someone who can actually run with the ball i don't think we have any players capable of taking a player on - unfortunatley they all cost money

May 15, 2011, 02:32:05 AM
Reply #186

Ridge

also wouldn't it be nice to have a player thats exciting someone who can actually run with the ball i don't think we have any players capable of taking a player on - unfortunatley they all cost money
Coleman does a decent job of that.

May 15, 2011, 02:43:56 AM
Reply #187

marky v

Decent job mate but still a player that is head down and charge rather than knowing where he's going and what he'll do when he gets there, we don't even know if he'll replicate it next season, the lads done outstanding in his first full season well done to him but i'm thinking of someone bought to play in a position not fill a gap

May 15, 2011, 03:16:04 AM
Reply #188

Derek

Disappointing result, but even more so for how it's really highlighted our current plight.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 15, 2011, 04:34:13 AM
Reply #189

NicD

May 15, 2011, 03:14:40 PM
Reply #190

Blueney-tunes