November 18, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Chelsea  (Read 46025 times)

May 17, 2011, 02:11:19 AM
Reply #15

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
It's a game i'm missing, means nothing and the last of the season.

Hibbert will score...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 17, 2011, 04:09:46 AM
Reply #16

Johnpk

Neville will be wearing his new Predator boots...get on! :thumbsup:

May 17, 2011, 04:35:02 AM
Reply #17

Derek

It's a game i'm missing, means nothing and the last of the season.

Hibbert will score...

You talk a load of auld pish.

Love beating Chelsea.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

May 17, 2011, 04:39:07 AM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
Ahhh finally, the last game of the season.

Much as I'm glad to see the back of the season, I know in two weeks I'll have withdrawal symptoms.

2-1.

May 17, 2011, 04:48:13 AM
Reply #19

Derek

I'm already mourning the season and looking forward to next (and wishing we could avoid silly season) and this season isn't even over!

The seasons are flying by now. Just said to the wife yesterday the beginning of the season seemed just a few weeks back and the beginning of the 08-09 season (for some reason) is crystal clear in my head like it happened yesterday.

Clarion Call.

May 17, 2011, 04:49:21 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm already mourning the season and looking forward to next (and wishing we could avoid silly season) and this season isn't even over!

The seasons are flying by now. Just said to the wife yesterday the beginning of the season seemed just a few weeks back and the beginning of the 08-09 season (for some reason) is crystal clear in my head like it happened yesterday.

I know the feeling.

It's called old age.  ;)

May 17, 2011, 04:52:11 AM
Reply #21

Derek

bugga awf!
Clarion Call.

May 17, 2011, 04:54:58 AM
Reply #22

Ridge

It's relative isn't it to how long you've been clogging up space.

But at least you have a good memory, I can't really remember what I had for dinner tonight.

Anyway, I'm going to plum for a 2-2.

May 17, 2011, 06:16:27 AM
Reply #23

DannyR

----Mucha---
Baines,Distin,Jags,Neville
Gueye,Barkley,Wallace,Coleman
Vellios,Hibbert

Everton 7: Chelsea 1
Hibbert 6                 Hibbert og
Mucha 1
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

May 17, 2011, 02:09:22 PM
Reply #24

Bally

Administrator
----Mucha---
Baines,Distin,Jags,Neville
Gueye,Barkley,Wallace,Coleman
Vellios,Hibbert

Everton 7: Chelsea 1
Hibbert 6                 Hibbert og
Mucha 1

change Neville and Baines round and I will eb Happy with that lolol

that has just made me laugh good start to a tuesday morning
It's the roll I way

May 17, 2011, 05:36:38 PM
Reply #25

toffee_scot

Just give the kids one last chance FFS!! It's a nothing game. Other than that don't know or don't care.

It's about consolidating 7th position and thus receiving more prize money than we would get if we ended 8th or 9th.

Plus given also that we are playing Chelsea, it may actually not be a great idea to play the youngsters.

May 17, 2011, 11:59:59 PM
Reply #26

cantoffee

It's about consolidating 7th position and thus receiving more prize money than we would get if we ended 8th or 9th.

Plus given also that we are playing Chelsea, it may actually not be a great idea to play the youngsters.

No lad, play them. When we get fucking pummeled at home and they go off to the sounds of boos it'll be great for their confidence and development.

May 18, 2011, 12:59:06 AM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
lets be honest the only youngster close are velios and gueye (and maybe forshaw)
so whats the harm in starting them?
especially with bily out
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 18, 2011, 02:06:32 AM
Reply #28

Bacarelle

It's called 'getting older'.

It seems like only yesterday that the arrival of Andrew Johnson was seen as progress, not least because the business was done at the start of the close season, not the end.
The elephant is a pretty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

May 18, 2011, 04:24:37 AM
Reply #29

American Evertonian

We are 1-0-5 against Chelsea in our last 3 home and away against them. Can easily see a 1-1 draw as we solidify 7th and look forward to next season. Becks for us and Torres, the man I no longer hate, for them.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.