July 10, 2020, 06:25:28 AM

Author Topic: Moyes & Villa  (Read 14513 times)

June 14, 2011, 12:25:18 AM
Reply #75

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yet can still boast a promotion and a trophy...

Fair enough I think he's decent like, but not the man I would like to see replace Moyes. And he defo isnt the man to take Villa forward.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 14, 2011, 12:27:34 AM
Reply #76

matty1878

its not even debatable who i think most would have in charge... "big eck" or moyes? jesus.... moyes all day long
row u seat 167 park end

June 14, 2011, 12:33:14 AM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

If I was him I really would not be boasting about winning a trophy in the same season I got my team relegated.  He's shite.

June 14, 2011, 12:42:08 AM
Reply #78

cantoffee

Would have been nice if Cech would have dropped a ball at Saha's feet in the last minute. Tons of luck in their run to a trophy and as has been said, he's been relegated twice. Honestly, you're just being an ass here, McLeish isn't half the manager Moyes is no matter a trophy or a promotion. Measuring the ability of a manager isn't that simple.

June 14, 2011, 12:42:59 AM
Reply #79

Azz

June 14, 2011, 12:59:14 AM
Reply #80

Buck76

It makes you  lolol that all these villa fans are laying Mcleash to death from 19's down & convinced Moyes would leave our great club for them.

lolol all the brummies will be skint, season ticket sales will plummet, mass protest's & Mcleash will take them were they belong. Nice one learner  :thumbsup:!

Bet the guy wishes he went all out to buy us now he's wasted all that cash on that bunch of no marks!!!!

Bigger than us,   :wanker:!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:01:37 AM by Buck76 »

June 14, 2011, 01:00:56 AM
Reply #81

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough I think he's decent like, but not the man I would like to see replace Moyes. And he defo isnt the man to take Villa forward.

I wouldn't like him to replace Moyes either, that said, we could do a lot worse and with the chairman we have, probably will....
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

June 14, 2011, 01:39:35 AM
Reply #82

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It makes you  lolol that all these villa fans are laying Mcleash to death from 19's down & convinced Moyes would leave our great club for them.

lolol all the brummies will be skint, season ticket sales will plummet, mass protest's & Mcleash will take them were they belong. Nice one learner  :thumbsup:!

Bet the guy wishes he went all out to buy us now he's wasted all that cash on that bunch of no marks!!!!

Bigger than us,   :wanker:!!!!!!!!

I still think Lerner's cash would have got us into the CL. Sure he put in a lot of money, but it was O'Neill who wasted it.

What we could have done with that cash over the same time period.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou