November 20, 2017, 12:07:46 AM

Author Topic: Europe  (Read 2263 times)

December 15, 2009, 07:47:26 PM
Read 2263 times

action_panzer

Its pretty obvious that without a sensational run of form (and who can see that coming) or reaching the FA cup final again we wont be in Europe next season.

What impact do you think this will have on the club?

deCoubertin

December 15, 2009, 08:04:16 PM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

We're more than capable of finishing seventh.

December 15, 2009, 08:04:58 PM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

Its pretty obvious that without a sensational run of form (and who can see that coming) or reaching the FA cup final again we wont be in Europe next season.

What impact do you think this will have on the club?

A big un!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 15, 2009, 08:05:36 PM
Reply #3

Flusky

We aren't as dependent on Europa League money as Liverpool are on Champions League. We'll survive and endure, as always.

December 15, 2009, 08:46:34 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Europa money is shit anyway. League placement will hit us harder but I think we always budget for 10th place from what I've heard.

Won't make any difference, we'll still have fuck all money.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 15, 2009, 10:49:51 PM
Reply #5

jackthomson

i think we will benefit from it as teams like city villa n tottenham will be in the europa cup playn every other thursday and will make them tired . i think because of this we should be less tired and should have less injuries. and therefore should be aiming for 5th next season

December 15, 2009, 11:06:29 PM
Reply #6

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
There won't be much in the way of financial impact as has already been said.

The only thing I'd worry about is the fact that the European football could make us more attractive to some potential signings - for example if a player has a choice between us and say Villa and they're in Europe and we're not.

That and the fact that playing in Europe is good fun in general and a break from the norm.

December 16, 2009, 02:49:23 PM
Reply #7

fast lane

I think it would be sad if we couldn't make European football next year.
For the exposure and experience, it's a must for any self respecting team with any ambition.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)