November 21, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Author Topic: Rodwell surley wont be going to Utd ????  (Read 2194 times)

June 09, 2011, 02:31:13 AM
Read 2194 times

Posted a while ago and lost my log in details,

But surley they wont be signing Rodwell now that Jones is signing/signed, I am a little dissapointed in Rodwell and for the money thats being thrown at young english players i would not be at all dissapointed if he left for 20 Million or there about.

deCoubertin

June 09, 2011, 02:35:13 AM
Reply #1

Awesome_soccer

If the RS are willing to spend 20 million on Henderson, I'd want 30million at least for Rodwell.

I think it will be Fellaini who goes this summer.  It's gone very quiet about him signing a new contract and we can't afford for him to go for not much money next year.

June 09, 2011, 02:46:55 AM
Reply #2

CarlosAlberto

To add a bit of mystery to it, just found this:

http://www.southport.gb.com/southport/news_list/Manchester_City_owner_in_Town-50552944.htm

They mention being in town to meet a Northwest based footballer. The thing is, the guy who runs the website is related to Rodwell. Think it's his uncle.

Could very well be a case of 2+2 = 9 but on the other hand...

June 09, 2011, 02:48:04 AM
Reply #3

hendersons got an england cap so hes obviousley held in higher regards, id be selling Rodwell, But as someones previousley mentioned we could generate upwards of 50 millon to spend by selling the right players, and i personally think we should be looking to that.

June 09, 2011, 04:04:25 AM
Reply #4

AidyEFC9

If the RS are willing to spend 20 million on Henderson, I'd want 30million at least for Rodwell.

I think it will be Fellaini who goes this summer.  It's gone very quiet about him signing a new contract and we can't afford for him to go for not much money next year.

I'd want 30m for Rodwell aswell cos im greedy and want us to have cash to sign some quality but the facts are he isnt worth it, like Henderson isnt worth 20m!. We'd be lucky to get 20m for Rodders after the season he's had, IF someone did bid anything like that then i'd take it and give Felli a new bumper deal and sign some players with quality that will be of some use to us, unlike Rodwell is atm IMO. We need the money more than we need Rodwell right now!.

June 09, 2011, 04:47:26 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who you calling Shirley?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 09, 2011, 04:51:29 AM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I have to say as much as I didnt rate Rodwells last season I do believe he is a better player now than Henderson and is a better prospect than Henderson as well so I would now want over 20m for him.

You cant say just cos henderson has a cap it adds value...... Capello aint got a bastard clue

Simply simply lovely

June 09, 2011, 04:55:37 AM
Reply #7

it does add value though, and surley within footballing circles, if rodwell was rated higher he would have also been in the england squad at some point, hes stagnated for me and think its an ideal oportunity to get rid, hope he proves me wrong as long as its at everton

June 09, 2011, 05:04:23 AM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
it does add value though, and surley within footballing circles, if rodwell was rated higher he would have also been in the england squad at some point, hes stagnated for me and think its an ideal oportunity to get rid, hope he proves me wrong as long as its at everton

For me it adds no value. There are plenty of players out there with one cap or even a few more who should never have got near an england squad

Simply simply lovely

June 09, 2011, 05:09:01 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
who the fucks shirley!

its quite funny that the redshite have just upped rodwells value  lolol
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 09, 2011, 05:09:51 AM
Reply #10

we will have to agree to disagree

June 09, 2011, 02:31:13 PM
Reply #11

JT

Heard he's very settled and very happy at EFC and not interested in going anywhere.

June 09, 2011, 07:13:37 PM
Reply #12

efcraz

David nugent has an england cap and even a goal, doest that mean he is worth more than... Say.... Osman???
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

June 09, 2011, 10:50:29 PM
Reply #13

Ong-Timus Prime

Yakubu has 100's of caps, is only 28, but worth <4m
if you know yer history...