October 24, 2017, 10:55:10 AM

Author Topic: Takashi Usami  (Read 7477 times)

June 18, 2011, 03:34:31 AM
Reply #15

andrei

Think he looks like a right footed Guyae cuz am sure he would rip up the Japanense leauge aswell cant tell much from Youtube.

deCoubertin

June 18, 2011, 04:02:00 AM
Reply #16

Jonny

Looks very skillful and scored some screamers in that video but, fuck me, theres some bad sitters he missed in there too  lol

June 18, 2011, 04:13:22 AM
Reply #17

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Japan is a good place to be looking just now though, it looks as if the current young generation there are going to be capable of making it at the top level.  Like somone else mentioned you've got Honda who's got one of the best strikes in the game just now, and Kagawa who was a big part of Dortmund's success this year despite missing a lot of the end of the season through injury.

June 18, 2011, 09:14:52 AM
Reply #18

cantoffee

Japan is a good place to be looking just now though, it looks as if the current young generation there are going to be capable of making it at the top level.  Like somone else mentioned you've got Honda who's got one of the best strikes in the game just now, and Kagawa who was a big part of Dortmund's success this year despite missing a lot of the end of the season through injury.

They have quite a few players who look very exciting, don't seem to have any out-and-out strikers though. They also have a right back (or left back can't remember) who plays in Italy who has looked boss the 4 or 5 times I've seen him.

June 18, 2011, 09:20:23 AM
Reply #19

cantoffee

Just transfered to Inter apparently, was on loan there since January. He's ace, name's Yutu Nagatomo.

June 18, 2011, 12:59:13 PM
Reply #20

Sensei

Nagatomo actually deserves to be mentioned as one of the best fullbacks in the world IMHO, he's just amazing, and Uchida might not be faraway either.

Usami has the potential to be a MONSTER...he's already played for the Japanese NT and from what I saw last year, he has the ability to be a world-beater.  Arsenal nearly bought him when he was 16, and Bayern and Inter and Real Madrid have been sniffing around.  He's definitely not coming here though.

June 18, 2011, 01:08:27 PM
Reply #21

Trublue

The  Far East region is a good place to look though. Players like Park have done really well . Alot cheaper than European players. May be our academy in South Korea will find us some gems? shame we can never sort work permits.

June 18, 2011, 10:00:53 PM
Reply #22

Ong-Timus Prime

We can get permits! But only for players who don't want to come here or don't even know we wanted to sign them
if you know yer history...

June 19, 2011, 05:21:56 AM
Reply #23

AidyEFC9

Agree with you. The recent performances of japanese players such as Honda and Kagawa has raised the profile of japanese football, and it seem like more managers are looking to Japan now.

If he's half as good as any of those two then he'll be a good player!. He does look a similar type of player to Kagawa in that youtube clip and i rate Kagawa Highly and if he's anywhere near is level then we should snap him up!.

June 19, 2011, 04:37:17 PM
Reply #24

ilikebrunettes

Joined bayern on a one year loan deal. Waiting for the j league to finish so he can have his medical.

This was 2 weeks ago
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

June 19, 2011, 04:56:05 PM
Reply #25

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
The J league doesn't finish for ages does it?  I thought it had only just started a month or so ago?

June 19, 2011, 05:36:09 PM
Reply #26

ilikebrunettes

Half way through I think, must not be end if the season then. Maybe it's end of the month.

His agent confirmed it in the german press again this morning
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

June 20, 2011, 01:38:59 AM
Reply #27

Sensei

Half way through I think, must not be end if the season then. Maybe it's end of the month.

His agent confirmed it in the german press again this morning

They're not even halfway through.  The earthquake caused the season to be postponed for 2 months, so they're not having a summer break. 

The two teams are still evidently negotiating a fee still, ILB, so I wouldn't put it in 100% yet.  But I'm pretty sure in  the next 2 or 3 days it will get resolved. 

BTW: to those who want Everton to get into the Japanese market: Honda, Nagatomo, Kagawa, Usami and Uchida are all the exceptions.  There is a reason these players made it to the top teams in Europe.  I can't think of another player except for Tulio Tanaka (who is 30 and a center defender) who deserves to be in a top European team.

June 20, 2011, 01:49:07 AM
Reply #28

Optimistic Blue

They're not even halfway through.  The earthquake caused the season to be postponed for 2 months, so they're not having a summer break. 

The two teams are still evidently negotiating a fee still, ILB, so I wouldn't put it in 100% yet.  But I'm pretty sure in  the next 2 or 3 days it will get resolved. 

BTW: to those who want Everton to get into the Japanese market: Honda, Nagatomo, Kagawa, Usami and Uchida are all the exceptions.  There is a reason these players made it to the top teams in Europe.  I can't think of another player except for Tulio Tanaka (who is 30 and a center defender) who deserves to be in a top European team.

Ryo Miyachi?
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

June 20, 2011, 06:48:20 AM
Reply #29

Sensei

Ryo Miyachi?

I was thinking of him just as I pressed "post."  I'm not sure he's exactly what people think he is yet, but yes, it does look very promising for him :)