November 19, 2017, 03:45:01 AM

Author Topic: Aiden Macgedy  (Read 8696 times)

December 15, 2009, 10:55:33 PM
Read 8696 times

irishblue

Reported on a lot of irish sports news chanells that we have made a 6mil euro bid very pacey skillful player but lacks an end product would still take him though imagine the pace with him and coleman down the right

brendan bambury207

deCoubertin

December 15, 2009, 11:03:47 PM
Reply #1

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Not been impressed with what I've seen of him to be honest, which admittedly isn't an awful lot.

December 15, 2009, 11:26:53 PM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
I really hope not.

December 15, 2009, 11:51:28 PM
Reply #3

sharpattack

Plays his footie in Scotland. Rubbish buy
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 16, 2009, 12:37:33 AM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

If his end product can be addressed he'd be a decent buy. A direct wide man is what we've been crying out for for years. E6m ain't a lot of dosh these days. I'd quite like to see this happen. Any links mate?

December 16, 2009, 12:38:20 AM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

What a retarded comment. Arteta once played his football in Scotland, is he rubbish?

December 16, 2009, 12:41:06 AM
Reply #6

Haile GAZrselassie

i like what i see of the lad personally.

but that's watching him in the spl up against right backs that make tony hibbert look like cafu.

whenever i see him at international level im never overly impressed. but for 6m id be prepared to gamble on him. if only to piss the old man off who's a massive tim.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 16, 2009, 12:50:13 AM
Reply #7

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think he looks okay, I hope it isn't another Mc Fadden were he flatters to deceive but lets be honest with ourselves, at six million he is the best we can hope for and is worth a punt.

December 16, 2009, 01:01:06 AM
Reply #8

toffee_scot

It's a load of rubbish! We have no money to spend in to spend in January, so I don't see where this 6m euros is coming from.

McGeady is a bit of a loose cannon at times and his bust ups with managers have been well documented up here in Scotland. He does have talent, however, I think he would struggle in the Premier League. Even if we had the money, I don't think it would be wise if Moyes wanted to sign him.

December 16, 2009, 01:04:32 AM
Reply #9

Haile GAZrselassie

What a retarded comment. Arteta once played his football in Scotland, is he rubbish?

i wouldn't fancy that piece of turd gennaro gattusso here either. would you?
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 16, 2009, 01:14:38 AM
Reply #10

Jamokachi

shit him lad, got subbed against Wales lad, proper shit

December 16, 2009, 01:20:59 AM
Reply #11

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Holds his own against CL teams, not amazing but could certainly do a job for us and I wouldn't hesitate at £6m
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 16, 2009, 02:02:41 AM
Reply #12

Dublin Toffee

Would love this to be true, a player who needs to take his game away from the SPL if he's to improve, Moyes is the man to help him. I'd love this to be true
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

December 16, 2009, 02:07:20 AM
Reply #13

RICH

i wouldn't fancy that piece of turd gennaro gattusso here either. would you?

and gazza .richard gough /laudrup davie weir

December 16, 2009, 02:52:43 AM
Reply #14

cantoffee

Once again demonstrating your intelligence here.

I'd take him if we had more money, but we don't and I'm not completely sold on him. As usual, a loan-to-buy would be best for a club in our situation to see if he can cope with the premier league.