November 18, 2017, 05:21:32 AM

Author Topic: (Bill Kenwright) Say what you like about the RS...  (Read 6345 times)

January 25, 2010, 12:33:18 AM
Read 6345 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
.. At least they had the balls to make an effort. 

liverpool protest against american owners vs barnsley
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

deCoubertin

January 25, 2010, 12:36:02 AM
Reply #1

Derek

Aye, but they'd be marching regardless.

They love a good march them lot. Until Shankly is resurrected and they can finally win the league again they'll always be complaining about something.

"Ignore the millions we've had to spend. It's the owners of the past few years that have prevented us from winning the title since 1990".
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 12:39:31 AM by Derek »
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 25, 2010, 12:37:14 AM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Aye, but they'd be marching regardless.

They love a good march them lot. Until Shankly is resurrected and they can finally win the league again they'll always be complaining about something.

"Ignore the millions we've had to spend. It's the owners of the past few ears that have prevented us from winning the title since 1990".

I agree that their logic is idiotic but I'm talking about them actually protesting against owners they want out.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 25, 2010, 12:39:34 AM
Reply #3

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I agree that their logic is idiotic but I'm talking about them actually protesting against owners they want out.

The difference thought that not everybody hates Kenwright.  Most of us agree he shouldn't be in charge and needs to sell up now but we don't hate him and some even remember him as the one who dug us out the shit when Johnson was in charge.

January 25, 2010, 12:40:02 AM
Reply #4

Derek

You think we should have a march against Kenwright?
Clarion Call.

January 25, 2010, 12:40:43 AM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Has not and will not do a God damn thing

January 25, 2010, 12:40:50 AM
Reply #6

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You think we should have a march against Kenwright?

At least be a little more vocal against him.

January 25, 2010, 12:44:08 AM
Reply #7

Derek

I'm not sure how much it would help. It's obvious he's not nearly wealthy enough to fund a PL team with our stated goals, but I'm not sure he's actively trying to avoid selling the club like he's often accused of doing.

I always think fans who organise marches and petitions (Liverpool and Utd spring to mind recently) end up sounding like a bunch of tools.
Clarion Call.

January 25, 2010, 01:12:41 AM
Reply #8

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure how much it would help. It's obvious he's not nearly wealthy enough to fund a PL team with our stated goals, but I'm not sure he's actively trying to avoid selling the club like he's often accused of doing.

I always think fans who organise marches and petitions (Liverpool and Utd spring to mind recently) end up sounding like a bunch of tools.

I could be wrong but didn't he basically tell Randy Lerner that we weren't for sale?

January 25, 2010, 01:14:59 AM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I could be wrong but didn't he basically tell Randy Lerner that we weren't for sale?

Really??

January 25, 2010, 01:15:17 AM
Reply #10

chang

January 25, 2010, 01:36:10 AM
Reply #11

Ridge

When did the American owners play Barnsley, and why protest it, it sounds like fun.

In reply to your subject, they are a bunch of staveros'.

January 25, 2010, 02:51:08 AM
Reply #12

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Really??

I'm sure I remember someone on here posting something to that effect.

January 25, 2010, 02:53:43 AM
Reply #13

Ridge

I'm sure I remember someone on here posting something to that effect.
Irrefutable evidence if ever I saw it.

January 25, 2010, 12:29:05 PM
Reply #14

Chaz

Yeah, great effort - march and complain about the owners when it's the manager and spunking millions on shite players that has caused their current "predicament" if you can even call it that. Imagine what would happen if they were suddenly totally penniless and injury ravaged to the point of having an entire first-team squad out injured - they'd have to be marching on the streets every day.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.