November 19, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

Author Topic: Brum vs Everton.  (Read 15153 times)

July 30, 2011, 10:30:33 PM
Reply #60

nomorechang

RIP
Definitely playing better with Cahill on , he's made a big difference
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

July 30, 2011, 10:37:03 PM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
anichebe looks like hes picked an injury but back on his feet now.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 30, 2011, 10:40:32 PM
Reply #62

steve81

2-1 no cleansheet

July 30, 2011, 10:47:45 PM
Reply #63

steve81

magaye gueye on now coyb

July 30, 2011, 10:57:14 PM
Reply #64

nomorechang

RIP
2-1 final score ... not a great performance
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

July 30, 2011, 10:57:49 PM
Reply #65

Shogun

Administrator
would take that against spurs
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 30, 2011, 11:05:09 PM
Reply #66

Youngy09

Definitely playing better with Cahill on , he's made a big difference

This was true, but it was not just because Cahill played well, it meant Neville was pushed out of midfield.

July 30, 2011, 11:13:37 PM
Reply #67

nomorechang

RIP
This was true, but it was not just because Cahill played well, it meant Neville was pushed out of midfield.

True , Nev's midfield days must surely be over by now
Alan Ball

July 30, 2011, 11:22:52 PM
Reply #68

nomorechang

RIP
A few positives , ... Bainsey's free kick , Louis took his goal really well , Ross Barkley is looking like the hype could be true , Tim Howard is looking sharp , Becks looked a little better than he has been

... However our defence looked very leaden footed , Bily is looking even worse , Ossie never really got involved , Johnny was crap , The Yak may as well have stayed on the bench
Alan Ball

July 31, 2011, 01:00:01 AM
Reply #69

ToxtethBlue

Barkley looks ready to me. He'll undoubtedly have spells of inconsistency, and will have to be rested at times, but he looks a genuine contender for that right handside. He just knows what's he's doing, that's the biggest compliment I can give him. Excellent movement, always wants the ball and his ability is there for everyone to see.

Really looking forward to seeing more of him.
ToxtethBlue

July 31, 2011, 01:12:30 AM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
what sort of player is this barkley? i'm getting a typical evertonian reaction of starting to believe he's the english iniesta because four people have said he's looking good.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2011, 01:25:32 AM
Reply #71

bluemanx3

i dont like using/looking at official website no more, i somehow dont think they represent my everton, this site is the closest to it it,  so check it out every day (& o/s now and then) cant wait for qpr game

July 31, 2011, 02:03:22 AM
Reply #72

montanatoffeefan

Barkley looks ready to me. He'll undoubtedly have spells of inconsistency, and will have to be rested at times, but he looks a genuine contender for that right handside. He just knows what's he's doing, that's the biggest compliment I can give him. Excellent movement, always wants the ball and his ability is there for everyone to see.

Really looking forward to seeing more of him.

He does look very good, like just the spark we could use.

But I'm still wary of rushing him into the full blood and thunder of a Prem season when he's likely still making his way back from a horror injury. Bring him along slowly for at least a few more months to make sure his leg can hold up.
Everton forever.

July 31, 2011, 02:10:09 AM
Reply #73

Sharky

Id heard he was a box to box centre mid. But he played as a right mid and drifted into a centre attack postion today.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

July 31, 2011, 02:29:32 AM
Reply #74

wigster

just got in, wasnt very pretty first half with us looking clueless of how to create anything of note. much improved after the break though with barkley looking good. like the way he is always moving and looking for the ball, doesnt looked fazed at being in the first team. got high hopes for him. looks like he will get his chance this season anyway. did enjoy the chant today of 'KD is a homosexual' haha
tony scores we riot