November 18, 2017, 08:12:32 PM

Author Topic: 'Villarreal want Arteta arrival'  (Read 8633 times)

July 31, 2011, 07:13:48 PM
Read 8633 times

STUBBSY157

Villarreal are reportedly lining up an 8million bid for Everton midfielder Mikel Arteta, who could be keen on a return to Spain.

The Yellow Submarine have recently sold Santi Cazorla to big-spending Malaga and are now in the market for replacements.

Arteta, 29, is high on their wishlist, according to The People, and could be tempted by a switch to El Madrigal.

However, the Toffees are sure to want at least 10million for the stylish schemer, who is currently sidelined with a foot injury.

If we can get 10m I think it might be time to let him go..

deCoubertin

July 31, 2011, 07:17:16 PM
Reply #1

DEL PIERO

hope it's all bollocks but kenwright might want his wages off the books too, not just the transfer fee.
everton are magic

July 31, 2011, 07:17:20 PM
Reply #2

Bily No Pace

12 million and they can have him. Former favourite player of all time, but if he plays like he played last season, there's no point keeping him. Would rather have Neville in the centre. Saying that if he plays like he did before and even in the months after his injury, I will start carving the a statue for him.
Bily No Pace has no signature

July 31, 2011, 07:18:14 PM
Reply #3

Derek

Neville in the centre? Are you mental?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 31, 2011, 07:21:13 PM
Reply #4

GNSNOEFC

12 million and they can have him. Former favourite player of all time, but if he plays like he played last season, there's no point keeping him. Would rather have Neville in the centre. Saying that if he plays like he did before and even in the months after his injury, I will start carving the a statue for him.
messin arnt ya ? neville in the middle? i wouldnt have neville on the pitch at all if he wasnt a good captain

July 31, 2011, 07:21:50 PM
Reply #5

Bily No Pace

Shows how disenchanted I was with Mikel last season.
Bily No Pace has no signature

July 31, 2011, 07:24:23 PM
Reply #6

gwells

My favourite player but I think at 29 and with his injuries I would take 10-12 million for him reluctantly

July 31, 2011, 07:24:57 PM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell were gonna have noone left

Simply simply lovely

July 31, 2011, 07:25:20 PM
Reply #8

Ross

Not enough to buy him, even though he had a bad season he is our most creative player and without him we become another Fulham/Sunderland/Bolton.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 31, 2011, 07:26:37 PM
Reply #9

Gumpinio

If the only way to buy players is to sell players its better to sell them when their value is towards its peak, and Mikels now passing his peak. 
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

July 31, 2011, 07:28:36 PM
Reply #10

matty1878

Fucking hell were gonna have noone left

all of are players are always supposedly of to pastures new"  BULLSHIT.
row u seat 167 park end

July 31, 2011, 07:30:07 PM
Reply #11

wigster

omg
tony scores we riot

July 31, 2011, 07:41:22 PM
Reply #12

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Another player whose worth to us far exceeds what teams would bid.  Villareal can suck my fat one.

July 31, 2011, 07:45:56 PM
Reply #13

BootleBlueBoy

you taking the piss? sell our most creative midfielder for 12m? if arteta goes it will be long ball, long ball, long ball
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:51:15 PM by BootleBlueBoy »

July 31, 2011, 07:59:22 PM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Not enough to buy him, even though he had a bad season he is our most creative player and without him we become another Fulham/Sunderland/Bolton.

I'm with the new guy on this