November 20, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

Author Topic: 'Villarreal want Arteta arrival'  (Read 8636 times)

July 31, 2011, 07:59:48 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Another player whose worth to us far exceeds what teams would bid.  Villareal can suck my fat one.

This, they can suck mine afterwards.

deCoubertin

July 31, 2011, 08:22:35 PM
Reply #16

Connavar

I'd sell him. Averaged around 20 games a season for us since he signed in 05. Flatters to deceive at times and was fucking disgraceful last season. His wages are too high for us to sustain, and are only set to increase.

July 31, 2011, 08:33:52 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell were gonna have noone left

Why, who have we sold?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 31, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
Reply #18

Gary Iceman

i would sell him, too injury prone,past his best, shit at corners and free kicks nowadays. sell him and i would gladly take 12million for him.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

July 31, 2011, 09:20:07 PM
Reply #19

always_blue

Not being funny!!!! Arteta for 8m, and Kopites paid 20m for Henderson & Downing!!!!

OK,with 8m in the bank,is there anyone who is as good without spending more than that????
No................

Tell em to walk!!!

July 31, 2011, 09:23:27 PM
Reply #20

phillyt

See if they will take arteta and Cahill for 20 mill.  We might see 4-4-2 come back.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

July 31, 2011, 09:24:49 PM
Reply #21

efcraz

See if they will take arteta and Cahill for 20 mill.  We might see 4-4-2 come back.

dont hold ya breath
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

July 31, 2011, 09:27:20 PM
Reply #22

Derek

Think with Mikel is that if we can get a good season out of him and he hits a bit of form then he's miles better than anything we would ever be able to afford with the cash we'd get for him.

Newcastle at the tail end of last season - he tore them apart.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

July 31, 2011, 09:41:26 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

It's amazing how keen everyone is to sell our better players.

July 31, 2011, 09:53:19 PM
Reply #24

brazilian_blue4life

I'd sell him. Averaged around 20 games a season for us since he signed in 05. Flatters to deceive at times and was fucking disgraceful last season. His wages are too high for us to sustain, and are only set to increase.

Id sell him too... for 10-12M, than go and get Parker for half the price.

July 31, 2011, 10:25:25 PM
Reply #25

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
12 million and they can have him. Former favourite player of all time, but if he plays like he played last season, there's no point keeping him. Saying that if he plays like he did before and even in the months after his injury, I will start carving the a statue for him.

This
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 31, 2011, 11:00:47 PM
Reply #26

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I'd sell him for +10mil, i reckon he would jump at the chance to move aswell. i think hes always wanted to return to spain one day, and probably his last chance to in fairness.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 31, 2011, 11:19:12 PM
Reply #27

irishtoffee

Think with Mikel is that if we can get a good season out of him and he hits a bit of form then he's miles better than anything we would ever be able to afford with the cash we'd get for him.

Newcastle at the tail end of last season - he tore them apart.
i'll go along wit this. even if we did sell him for 10million how much would we spend and who could we get for cheaper thats better

July 31, 2011, 11:24:16 PM
Reply #28

charlatan

12 million and they can have him. Former favourite player of all time, but if he plays like he played last season, there's no point keeping him. Would rather have Neville in the centre. Saying that if he plays like he did before and even in the months after his injury, I will start carving the a statue for him.

I actually agreed with you on a post there, til I saw the bit about Captain Clubfoot ;)

This as well

July 31, 2011, 11:28:17 PM
Reply #29

Stumpy

You'r right Jamo, it truely is amazing the number of people on here that want us to sell our better players.8m for ateta is an awful price,who the fuck are we going to buy of equal talent for that,bearing in mind the banks will be taking a cut as well.Get real.