July 21, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

Author Topic: To beat QPR...  (Read 7034 times)

August 14, 2011, 07:01:25 AM
Read 7034 times

montanatoffeefan

Seeing the thread title, I thought it was going to be one of those joke threads with the punchline "Just show up" once you clicked on it.

But considering how many disappointing results we had against teams we should have easily beaten last season. And how we struggle to win at all in the first month or two of recent seasons. And that we added no one over the summer to a squad screaming out for more wingers and strikers.

Well, it's hard to be too confident much less jolly going into this one.
Everton forever.

August 15, 2011, 02:43:34 PM
Reply #1

montanatoffeefan

not really , he contributes to a bombardment upon himself. which gets boring to the extent we got a famous quote of jamo's "shut the fuck up" and one of the craig's "cunt"

When did Craig change from "tit" to "cunt"? Would think there would have been an announcement or special podcast or something.
Everton forever.

August 15, 2011, 03:30:06 PM
Reply #2

montanatoffeefan

I'd still put Big Vic out there -- on the right. With Arteta on the left, Ossie in the middle, and Rodwell on the bench. Given their positional naivete, a CM pairing of Rodders and Fell could be pretty dodgy.

Awful that Seamus went down.
Everton forever.

August 15, 2011, 03:36:40 PM
Reply #3

montanatoffeefan

He does and it is. But we can't do it in a way that could cost us too much. And I see a pairing of him and Fell in the middle of the park costing us a lot of goals (while not being particularly potent at generating them for us). They both require adult supervision at this point.
Everton forever.

August 15, 2011, 03:38:50 PM
Reply #4

montanatoffeefan

Someone has lit the wick on this forums tampon recently!

Fuck me, everyone is really pissy about everything.

Recetly? Think that happened in early June. The mood has actually improved around here in the last couple weeks. Though deadline day should cause an understandable relapse.
Everton forever.