November 25, 2017, 01:40:13 PM

Author Topic: Potential Team  (Read 3229 times)

August 28, 2011, 10:20:06 PM
Read 3229 times

If things happen as being suggested, would you be happy with this team

Howard

neville     onuha        distin      baines

barkley    fellaini        Gibson   Arteta

Cahill

Saha

Think if it did happen the banks would be pleased aswell                           

deCoubertin

August 28, 2011, 10:23:58 PM
Reply #1

bloody scally

August 28, 2011, 10:29:07 PM
Reply #2

American Evertonian

I'd prefer a 4-4-2 or drop Cahill for Osman.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 28, 2011, 10:37:37 PM
Reply #3

JoeHart

I'd prefer a 4-4-2 or drop Cahill for Osman.

this
Everton forever

August 28, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
Reply #4

irishtoffee

we won't get onuha and it doesn't look like Arsenal want Jags anymore. Even if those moves happen i'd put onuha right back and put Heitinga CB. Also put Coleman on the wing

August 28, 2011, 10:54:01 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I hope we don't get rid of Rodwell. Going to be immense this year.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 28, 2011, 10:54:22 PM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Any team with Darren Gibson in it makes me want to vomit.

August 28, 2011, 10:55:25 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yuk.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

August 28, 2011, 11:03:51 PM
Reply #8

rodwell just doesnt fill me with confidence, 10m plus two players who would freshen up the team, we cant turn it down, if we were aloud to spend the money, id go for krancjar and bentley, or the cisse lad from freiburg

August 28, 2011, 11:04:42 PM
Reply #9

rodwell just doesnt fill me with confidence, 10m plus two players who would freshen up the team, we cant turn it down, if we were aloud to spend the money, id go for krancjar and bentley, or the cisse lad from freiburg

August 28, 2011, 11:08:04 PM
Reply #10

charlatan

it doesn't look like Arsenal want Jags anymore.

Wouldn't be too sure with the beating they are currently getting at old trafford

August 28, 2011, 11:11:10 PM
Reply #11

nebs

The flaw is that with all these extra players comes a very large wage bill.

August 28, 2011, 11:40:27 PM
Reply #12

Craig_1878

I agree with this to an extent, don't think he'll be immense but can see him improving a lot. Even so, i don't see what we stand to gain from selling a young player, with a lot of potential when his stock is at an all time low. Makes no sense.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

August 28, 2011, 11:53:59 PM
Reply #13

minty

Coleman rather than neville and heitinga than distin and hopefully a signing in place of Saha if possible...don't see him performing this season.

August 29, 2011, 01:12:00 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

billy. that's who you mean. billy is going to be immense this year. you got it mixed up.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.