November 21, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Author Topic: David Bentley  (Read 4241 times)

December 16, 2009, 04:55:01 PM
Read 4241 times

Bally

Administrator
I am amazed  there is no thread already, not started (been dropped ) HR don't seem to like him and he wants out.

So would he be a good addittion.
It's the roll I way

deCoubertin

December 16, 2009, 05:07:06 PM
Reply #1

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

A loan offer but with a set price if he's good, because we all know what that Harry "ball sack with a face drew on it" Redknapp is like, if Bentley had a good few months at us HR would demand alot of money especially IF DB goe's the World Cup AND playes! He would demand stupid money for him.

Worth a punt IMO.
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

December 16, 2009, 05:20:58 PM
Reply #2

fast lane

Would be a good addition on loan.
Don't think we can afford to buy him.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 16, 2009, 05:23:01 PM
Reply #3

MmmBlueRamirez

Bentley is a grade A chump.

If harry can't get the best out of him at a big club then he needs a fall from grace and to return to a lower tier club like b'burn or bolton where he can be the star player his ego needs.

If we are signing midfielders we need people with pace. Bentley is a cart horse in every sense of the phrase.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 16, 2009, 05:31:19 PM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I'd very much like him here but doubt it would be anything more than a loan.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 16, 2009, 05:33:45 PM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

I'd like to see a January loan.

December 16, 2009, 05:42:14 PM
Reply #6

MmmBlueRamirez

Harry would never sanction a loan to us without including to a ridiculous demand such as a Baines in exchange. Remember last season when we were rumoured to be after Jenas?

December 16, 2009, 05:43:02 PM
Reply #7

ForzaItalia

I'd take him on loan, nothing more than that. I think what little money we might could be put to much better use.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 16, 2009, 05:43:32 PM
Reply #8

Haile GAZrselassie

we need midfielders with creativity as a matter of absolute urgency right now.

i think the lad is possibly the biggest cunt the prem has to offer if im honest but we do need someone on the right hand side with the ability to beat a man and put a decent ball in.

prior to this transfer window my opinion would always have been a monumental no purely down to his arrogance.

but needs must right now, and i think moyes know's this so i actually do think this will happen in january.

hopefully a run of games will be just what he needs to stop giving him a face like a slapped arse.

although on SSN news yesterday HR was recored answering his mobile from steve cotterill and they (sky and HR) were discussing bently at the time. dont ask me what that could represent unless cotterill is buttering redknapp up on behalf of owen coyle.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 16, 2009, 05:43:33 PM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

If he wants him off the books though....

December 16, 2009, 05:49:02 PM
Reply #10

MmmBlueRamirez

If he wants him off the books though....

Even though we are also prime candidates for the european spots like Spurs? Why loan out a quality player to a rival. Doesn't make sense to me.

December 16, 2009, 06:02:22 PM
Reply #11

Jamokachi

Harry Rednkapp's face confuses me. It still exists though.

December 16, 2009, 06:10:25 PM
Reply #12

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Even though we are also prime candidates for the european spots like Spurs? Why loan out a quality player to a rival. Doesn't make sense to me.

Are you kidding? there's no way we are making Europe this season unless 2 of City, Spurs and Villa monumentally cock up and we some how manage to have a string of great results.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 16, 2009, 08:03:46 PM
Reply #13

chang

Will be difficult, but not impossible to get Europe via league position, but then there are the cups also.

Bentley would improve us IMO.

December 16, 2009, 08:20:53 PM
Reply #14

MmmBlueRamirez

Will be difficult, but not impossible to get Europe via league position, but then there are the cups also.

Bentley would improve us IMO.

Exactamondo dude.

Look at what spurs did last season from the every bottom of the table.

when we get jags, pip and arteta back and fit we'll fly up the table.