November 20, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 53649 times)

October 01, 2011, 07:36:00 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think that has to be one of the best penalty saves I've ever seen!
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 01, 2011, 07:37:00 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell Adam
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 01, 2011, 07:40:45 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
All the best things come from New Jersey. I love you Tim Howard!

October 01, 2011, 07:47:51 PM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ref must be wondering what he has to do to give Liverpool victory at the moment.

October 01, 2011, 08:13:34 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why oh fuck? My stream went down.

October 02, 2011, 12:15:24 AM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
oh how times change

Did you see my next post on the following page? No sooner had I posted that then he sends Rodwell off.

The ref was actually doing well up to that point, we were getting a lot of decisions.