November 19, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic vs Everton  (Read 47767 times)

January 31, 2010, 02:58:10 AM
Reply #315

evertonjoe

Was it Wigan a couple of seasons ago that we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for "off side" ? I remember Vaughn tackling the goalkeeper and was it Andy Johnson who scored ?

No that was Blackburn. That was gutting as well because we ended up drawing that game 0-0

R.A.P Music

January 31, 2010, 03:02:18 AM
Reply #316

Endless, Nameless

No that was Blackburn. That was gutting as well because we ended up drawing that game 0-0

Blackburn. I remember it because Sparky was adamant the ref made the right call and I got pissed at him. Thus began my hatred for the man.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 31, 2010, 03:15:15 AM
Reply #317

chang

Thank you, all coming back to me now....lol

January 31, 2010, 04:41:50 AM
Reply #318

Gash

Global Moderator
Just watching the highlights on Football First. Deffo penalty on Saha by Caldwell. Caldwell has been doing this kind of stuff for Celtic for ages, shame to see he's getting away with it in the EPL too.

January 31, 2010, 04:44:08 AM
Reply #319

evertonjoe

Just watching the highlights on Football First. Deffo penalty on Saha by Caldwell. Caldwell has been doing this kind of stuff for Celtic for ages, shame to see he's getting away with it in the EPL too.

This. Also we looked quite decent towards the end of the first half though i'm expecting a huge drop in quality in the second period

R.A.P Music

January 31, 2010, 05:07:13 PM
Reply #320

Cods

Think that the commentator on the Sopcast one was Scott Minto and i've never heard more idiotic commentry in my life, When NZogbia got checked by Heitinga it was defo outside the box and he said it's on the line and then claimed that it was definately a penalty, also how the hell was Cahill onside when his legs were definately behind the last defender and it doesnt matter if his head is offside that and Fellaini was definately onside aswell. On top of that N'Zogbia has impressed me since newcastle and i'd definately take him for his pace and dribbling alone.

And if that were the case, Fellaini would be offside for every ball that he didn't pass himself

Oh and Cahillllllllllll

January 31, 2010, 11:50:08 PM
Reply #321

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Blackburn. I remember it because Sparky was adamant the ref made the right call and I got pissed at him. Thus began my hatred for the man.
just go to show what a bloody fool that fellow is .....  and some people on this forum would like him to become the next everton manager  :headbang:

February 01, 2010, 12:21:33 AM
Reply #322

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Christ, we did play shit yesterday, but Wigan were hardly exciting. What a crap piece of writing.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 01, 2010, 12:27:30 AM
Reply #323

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Terrible writing, total football indeed lolol

February 01, 2010, 12:54:26 PM
Reply #324

Chaz

Cahill shows again why he is the best in the box by a mile - his run from behind the penalty spot was just brilliant, and what a header at the end of it.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

February 01, 2010, 04:03:55 PM
Reply #325

Jamokachi

http://www.wiganer.net/feat/ed62/everton_reaction_dull_scousers_take_three_points_489783/index.shtml

Did this idiot watch the game?

And for this, he needs a slap!

A good following from Everton. The unemployed football fans seem to have been the least affected in the recession hence the large away following. They were noticably quiet though until going in front.

Cunt.

The sooner Wigan piss off to where they belong the better (the Championship or League 1).