October 23, 2019, 08:41:31 PM

Author Topic: Wigan Athletic vs Everton  (Read 62089 times)

January 30, 2010, 10:59:45 PM
Reply #300

Amata

Thank god.

Wigan were not the better side as the commentator kept saying. It was an awful match with both sides very poor overall.

But we got the goal and are 10 points off 4th now.

With a game in hand on Spurs
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 30, 2010, 10:59:45 PM
Reply #301

Jamokachi

Wigan made it a scrappy game. They were dirty imo, and the ref was poor (for both sides). We take the 3 points and move on.

January 30, 2010, 11:01:46 PM
Reply #302

Danny

Think that the commentator on the Sopcast one was Scott Minto and i've never heard more idiotic commentry in my life, When NZogbia got checked by Heitinga it was defo outside the box and he said it's on the line and then claimed that it was definately a penalty, also how the hell was Cahill onside when his legs were definately behind the last defender and it doesnt matter if his head is offside that and Fellaini was definately onside aswell. On top of that N'Zogbia has impressed me since newcastle and i'd definately take him for his pace and dribbling alone.

January 30, 2010, 11:04:31 PM
Reply #303

Ridge

Always said it mate, the lad's extremely talented I would definitely have him here. He's not scared to drive and run at people, which is something we need. I guess that's why everyone is wanking themselves into a coma over Donovan, because he does that and offers us something different.
Agreed, would cost a pretty penny unfortunately. But several clubs must be looking at him, he is Wigan's main threat, links well with Rodellaga as well.

Just seen Insua's goal, typical Liverpool goal.

January 30, 2010, 11:06:10 PM
Reply #304

fast lane

Not the best of matches, but the three points are most welcome.
Should have had a penalty too.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

January 30, 2010, 11:07:59 PM
Reply #305

.Rimbo.

Agreed, would cost a pretty penny unfortunately. But several clubs must be looking at him, he is Wigan's main threat, links well with Rodellaga as well.

Just seen Insua's goal, typical Liverpool goal.

He wouldn't after Newcastle though, only went for £6 million. I'd be happy if we went for him in the summer.

January 30, 2010, 11:08:21 PM
Reply #306

Ong-Timus Prime

Should have had the penalty and Fellaini's goal was NOT offside!

FUCK OFF REF!
if you know yer history...

January 30, 2010, 11:08:56 PM
Reply #307

Endless, Nameless

Mutually awful, but let's be positive:

Senderos was very good
Baines had a stormer of a game
Cahill was great and what a fucking goal. The Boxing Aussie is back.
3 points
Clean sheet
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 30, 2010, 11:15:33 PM
Reply #308

dekko

Wigan made it a scrappy game. They were dirty imo, and the ref was poor (for both sides). We take the 3 points and move on.
They committed 19 fouls, against 10 from us. And we get the only 2 yellows of the game.

January 30, 2010, 11:24:29 PM
Reply #309

Endless, Nameless

They committed 19 fouls, against 10 from us. And we get the only 2 yellows of the game.

Yeah that pissed me off a bit. I'm not disagreeing with our yellows, but maybe they should have had some.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 30, 2010, 11:25:47 PM
Reply #310

ForzaItalia

Same team as Wednesday. I'll go 0-1 with Cahill scoring from a set piece. Can't see this one being a game for the purists. No doubt we'll get our customery last 5mins slot on MOTD.

This guy knows what he's talking about.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 30, 2010, 11:30:43 PM
Reply #311

Jamokachi

January 31, 2010, 01:24:51 AM
Reply #312

Gash

Global Moderator
Did Bily piss off Moyes or something? Shocked he hasn't even come off the bench the past few games

He's knackered. He's played for the best part of a year without a break. I think Moyes is just giving him a bit of a rest to recharge the batteries.

January 31, 2010, 02:20:38 AM
Reply #313

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
good result happy days...... cant say the same about the game i played in and them horrible geordies fucked me over for 300 but we won so all good
Simply simply lovely

January 31, 2010, 02:56:22 AM
Reply #314

chang

Was it Wigan a couple of seasons ago that we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for "off side" ? I remember Vaughn tackling the goalkeeper and was it Andy Johnson who scored ?