November 24, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea V Everton  (Read 31333 times)

October 16, 2011, 01:41:16 AM
Reply #210

Sprooly

saha had 5 in 6 vs cheslea,

so there is a reason why he started lads,

October 16, 2011, 01:41:25 AM
Reply #211

BootleBlueBoy

Vellios on the pitch for 18 seconds says on BBC... What's the lad got to do to get a start?

8 seconds from ref blowing his whistle and him scoring.

we need to up the aggression in midfield, theirs no bite, id drop cahill back and play saha and velios

October 16, 2011, 01:53:44 AM
Reply #212

toffee_scot

Moyes needs to seriously sit down and think about his team selection.

People have been saying that for the last 9 years, not sure that will change

October 16, 2011, 01:58:48 AM
Reply #213

Gray90

Need to seriously think about changing things up. Coleman isn't good enough to be starting and Osman shouldn't be on the wing. Cahill needs to drop out in order to provide Saha with a partner. Heitinga has to come in at centre half as we're leaking goals. This team isn't working so things have to change.

October 16, 2011, 02:02:05 AM
Reply #214

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
saha had 5 in 6 vs cheslea,

so there is a reason why he started lads,

You don't play players based on what they did last season. 

October 16, 2011, 02:03:40 AM
Reply #215

charlatan

Fucking awful again.  Give Heitinga a go in defence, can't be any worse, and deserves a go now.  Get Vellios on up front with A.N.Other, Drenthe on the left, Barkley in there too.

Would rather watch us get raped 3-0 with hungry players that want to play, instead of playing for a 0-0 watching the same old shite from Moyes' favourites, and ending up conceding 3 or 4 anyway.

I am one of Fellaini's biggest fans, but thought he was a disgrace today, attitude was shocking.  No chance in this world he is gonna sign a new contract, and looks like he's had enough and on his way out.

October 16, 2011, 02:07:48 AM
Reply #216

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking awful again.  Give Heitinga a go in defence, can't be any worse, and deserves a go now.  Get Vellios on up front with A.N.Other, Drenthe on the left, Barkley in there too.

Would rather watch us get raped 3-0 with hungry players that want to play, instead of playing for a 0-0 watching the same old shite from Moyes' favourites, and ending up conceding 3 or 4 anyway.

I am one of Fellaini's biggest fans, but thought he was a disgrace today, attitude was shocking.  No chance in this world he is gonna sign a new contract, and looks like he's had enough and on his way out.

I watched a different game, he was the best of a bad lot imo.  Won pretty much all his balls and retained possession.  Rodwell was poor alongside him.

October 16, 2011, 02:10:33 AM
Reply #217

charlatan

I watched a different game, he was the best of a bad lot imo.  Won pretty much all his balls and retained possession.  Rodwell was poor alongside him.

Thought he was OK for the first 20 minutes or so then pisspoor after that.  Rodwell was the pre Man City Rodwell again, totally anonymous plodding along passing sideways, and not a lot else.  Seemed scared to challenge again after the Derby debacle.

October 16, 2011, 03:14:23 AM
Reply #218

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Rodwell has about 1 good game in 20. I don't know how many chances he needs to show he isn't the answer to our CM problems. Maybe just deploy him of someone needs man marking. I don't understand why certain players are played time and again. Barkley started really brightly this season, had one iffy game and he is playing reserve team football.

Also Jags...he is just a liability at the moment. If Heitinga is fit I don't understand what he has to do to play? Do we only drop players when injured?

Finally, Saha is just pointless up top on his own.

October 16, 2011, 06:26:51 AM
Reply #219

Chazman

Getting twatted and he takes Cahill off and brings Neville on.FFS. Ideal chance to play Bily where he should be played
"I fuckin love this club"

October 16, 2011, 07:10:00 AM
Reply #220

Sprooly

You don't play players based on what they did last season. 
no, but he did deserve another go at it after his good performance vs liverpool where he battled really hard

October 16, 2011, 04:08:36 PM
Reply #221

fast lane

Poor match, and especially poor defending.
Baines was not at his post twice, and the Fellaini marking of Terry looked like a joke.
And toothless up-front, funny how it took two substitutes to score the goal.

Maybe things should be turned around as others have suggested, as this was the poorest display against the trio of top-clubs we have just played.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)