October 15, 2019, 11:48:18 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea V Everton  (Read 43447 times)

October 11, 2011, 12:26:52 AM
Read 43447 times

nomorechang

RIP
I can see Moyes giving anothe man-marking job to Rodwell on Mata who IMO has been one player whos made a big difference to Chelsea this season . If he can keep him quiet then we'll get something from this game
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 15, 2011, 01:24:40 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
If Louis and Cahill both start then it can hardly be described as an ultra defensive formation , we can still defend well but have an option to keep the ball up front . I really do hope Neville doesn't start though . Jack Rodwell looks like he's getting back to his best and it'd be a pity if he's not fit enough to play , he'd be the ideal player to keep Mata quiet . Not too oncerned about Ossie , he's not been as good this season as he was at the end of last , I'd like to see Drenthe start if he misses this one .
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 15, 2011, 11:14:39 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
Not a bad line up if Louis  plays well
Alan Ball

October 16, 2011, 12:18:22 AM
Reply #3

nomorechang

RIP
Quite a few players having an off day. We started OK, but we've just fizzled out. Nobody seems really up for it and there is nothing inspiring whatsoever.
This
Alan Ball

October 16, 2011, 12:18:41 AM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
Alan Ball

October 16, 2011, 01:07:30 AM
Reply #5

nomorechang

RIP
Moyes said at the start of the season the priority was to avoid relegation .... looks like he was right
Alan Ball

October 16, 2011, 01:11:49 AM
Reply #6

nomorechang

RIP
Alan Ball

October 16, 2011, 01:39:16 AM
Reply #7

nomorechang

RIP
the ref had a great game

Probably the best ref we've had all season
Alan Ball