August 15, 2020, 10:47:24 PM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 50948 times)

October 23, 2011, 10:19:29 PM
Reply #270

nomorechang

RIP
Just as a side point , before today Fulham hadn't been beaten at home and had scored 9 and only conceded 3 in 4 games , so they are quite useful on their own pitch , a good result
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 23, 2011, 10:21:38 PM
Reply #271

Tinga

Any idea when todays goals will go up?

October 23, 2011, 10:33:05 PM
Reply #272

Tasslehoff

Am I to late for this,

"turned a corner today"?

October 23, 2011, 10:35:22 PM
Reply #273

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Zamoras miss was bad but vellios missed one just as easy jn the first half and Rodwell missed a decent chance too. Moyes subs were really positive and a much needed if not fortunate win

This
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 23, 2011, 10:47:23 PM
Reply #274

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The team that ended the game for us is what I'd like to see next week

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Rodwell Drenthe
                   Cahill
                   Saha

Fair play to Moyes for getting the changes right, Cahill, Coleman and Saha all seemed fired up when they came on, and the players they replaced were fairly ineffective, Osman particularly. Would still like to see Vellios given more of a chance at some point tho
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 23, 2011, 10:52:44 PM
Reply #275

The Forum Troll

Neville starts and surprise surprise we win.

Most important player at the club by a mile.

October 23, 2011, 10:53:17 PM
Reply #276

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Howard

Cahill
                   Saha

Fair play to Moyes for getting the changes right, Cahill, Coleman and Saha all seemed fired up when they came on, and the players they replaced were fairly ineffective, Osman particularly. Would still like to see Vellios given more of a chance at some point tho

He is back on the bench according to Moyes comments post match.

October 23, 2011, 10:56:30 PM
Reply #277

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He is back on the bench according to Moyes comments post match.

No big surprise there. Think Saha will start against united with Cahill playing off him. Wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Vellios,Barkley, Gueye and Straq given a chance on weds against chelsea
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 23, 2011, 11:08:54 PM
Reply #278

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No big surprise there. Think Saha will start against united with Cahill playing off him. Wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Vellios,Barkley, Gueye and Straq given a chance on weds against chelsea

Yeah we need to play a few fringers.

October 23, 2011, 11:16:49 PM
Reply #279

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

We weren't winning when he left the pitch. Of course it was all to do with Neville though that Drenthe headed the ball on for Saha to score.

I'm not a Neville hater but the conclusion you are drawing is a little ridiculous.

October 23, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
Reply #280

plumber

Howard

Cahill
                   Saha

Coleman was woeful against Chelski, even worse than Osman. The lad needs rest obviously and it's not a bad idea to play him from the bench.

Osman's and Coleman's form is dreadful, Gueye and Barkley are probably not ready to be started, Billy is just hopeless.
One thing is clear, Drenthe should be a starter, but who should play on the other wing, I have no idea.

October 23, 2011, 11:33:21 PM
Reply #281

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman was woeful against Chelski, even worse than Osman. The lad needs rest obviously and it's not a bad idea to play him from the bench.

Osman's and Coleman's form is dreadful, Gueye and Barkley are probably not ready to be started, Billy is just hopeless.
One thing is clear, Drenthe should be a starter, but who should play on the other wing, I have no idea.

Sad but true that Mc Fadden when fit is likely to be our best option.

October 23, 2011, 11:49:44 PM
Reply #282

Alanvideo

Sad but true that Mc Fadden when fit is likely to be our best option.
.........I was feeling quite elated until I read these two posts.  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 24, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Reply #283

irishtoffee

October 24, 2011, 12:20:28 AM
Reply #284

irishtoffee

a bit of good news for the chelsea game. Cole picked up his 5th yellow to rule him out along with Drogba and Bosingwa who got sent off.