November 25, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Chelsea (Carling Cup 4th Round)  (Read 32072 times)

October 27, 2011, 05:41:31 AM
Reply #285

nomorechang

RIP
Same old shit from the brain deads , Anything goes wrong blame Moyes , It was him who ordered Bainsey to miss a penalty , put butter on Mucha's gloves and told Drenthe to act like a tit and get sent off , Hopefully some of the gobshites will fuck off long before Moyes ..... Naaaa Doubt it
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 27, 2011, 05:55:18 AM
Reply #286

kunal32

Same old shit from the brain deads , Anything goes wrong blame Moyes , It was him who ordered Bainsey to miss a penalty , put butter on Mucha's gloves and told Drenthe to act like a tit and get sent off , Hopefully some of the gobshites will fuck off long before Moyes ..... Naaaa Doubt it
Yeah funny guy!

October 27, 2011, 06:08:19 AM
Reply #287

jongre123

What lost the game was us dropping back when we went down to 10 men. That was Moyes fault. Other than that the terrible goalkeeping and poor finishing obviously cost us as well.

Drenthe's first booking wasnt justified to me but oh well. We played well but we lost, time to move on to Man U.

October 27, 2011, 06:08:27 AM
Reply #288

bluestevie

only caught the second half of extra time so cant judge the performance. just watched the highlights on bbc1, looks like we missed some good chances. what was the overall performance like guys, for those that went or listened to it?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

October 27, 2011, 07:26:14 AM
Reply #289

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

It was him that picked Mucha in the first place.

It was him that waited until there was 15 minutes left to make any kind of attacking change.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

October 27, 2011, 09:47:07 AM
Reply #290

Sprooly

It was him that waited until there was 15 minutes left to make any kind of attacking change.

and yet whenever Howard plays an average game our fans are saying "why dont we play mucha"

which inst surprising because many on here change there attitude to suit there argument on Moyes

October 27, 2011, 10:02:18 AM
Reply #291

cantoffee

Yes because before the match everyone was complaining about his inclusion and couldn't see that it was a reasonable move to give some backup/fringe players some game time and still put out a strong side.

October 27, 2011, 10:07:45 AM
Reply #292

nomorechang

RIP

virtually every manager uses their second string keeper in Carling Cup games , its common practice , in fact Mucha redeemed himself a few times afterwards with a few decent saves , Every keeper makes one bad clanger , it happens , but in this instance it can hardly be seen as Moyes's fault , dont be so stupid . As far as changes were concerned , we were doing quite well without them and in fact the HALF TIME  change he made was proved to be a very good one , Hibbo was far more effective than Phil Neville .Try being objective and analysing the game properly without just looking for reasons to blame Moyes , its not clever , in fact the unneccesary criticism is just getting fucking childish and boring . Try looking for the real reasons we lost like as good as Drenthe played he fucked up badly by getting booked for dissent which led to his sending off  , or Bainsey hitting a bad penalty . Incidentally Chelsea's bench was far stronger than ours which gave them the option of making more effective changes than we ever could ... Sturridge ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 27, 2011, 11:41:36 AM
Reply #293

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
:thumbsup:

October 27, 2011, 02:10:50 PM
Reply #294

JoeHart

the rapid decline of phil neville was evident again, he has nothing to offer.
Lets hope he does the same as Gary and retires ASAP. If he see's out the 2 year extension defensive dave gave him, we are throwing 40k a week away.

On mucha, its only fair to point out he made a great block in the 2nd half when anelka was through on goal.

Everton forever

October 27, 2011, 03:07:05 PM
Reply #295

charlatan

Our own worst enemy, a penalty miss, stupid goal given away and then waste a one man advantage. About as
unprofessional as you can get. Rubbish and knackered for Manure on Saturday

This.  Story of our history

October 27, 2011, 03:46:49 PM
Reply #296

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
the rapid decline of phil neville was evident again, he has nothing to offer.
Lets hope he does the same as Gary and retires ASAP. If he see's out the 2 year extension defensive dave gave him, we are throwing 40k a week away.

On mucha, its only fair to point out he made a great block in the 2nd half when anelka was through on goal.

I dont think the Neville has ever really recovered from the knee injury he had about 2 years ago. When he first came back he was noticeably slower but I put that down to rustyness etc but it soon became apparent that he was never going to regain the "pace" he had previously.

I hope that his extension was on reduced wages as he simply doesn't have the pace for the top level any more.

I don't know whether he had a knock last night, but he couldn't have had any complaints about being taken off as we were wide open down that flank (admittedly he wasn't helped by Heitinga's chronic lack of pace either).

October 27, 2011, 03:49:20 PM
Reply #297

everton.chris

People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

October 27, 2011, 04:56:43 PM
Reply #298

minty

I dont think the Neville has ever really recovered from the knee injury he had about 2 years ago. When he first came back he was noticeably slower but I put that down to rustyness etc but it soon became apparent that he was never going to regain the "pace" he had previously.

I hope that his extension was on reduced wages as he simply doesn't have the pace for the top level any more.

I don't know whether he had a knock last night, but he couldn't have had any complaints about being taken off as we were wide open down that flank (admittedly he wasn't helped by Heitinga's chronic lack of pace either).

down to 35k if you believe the new football manager  :P