November 24, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Birminhgham  (Read 21657 times)

December 20, 2009, 10:56:21 PM
Reply #105

Derek

Too much reliance on Pienaar to do something. Need Arteta back sorely.

Coleman should have came on towards the end.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 20, 2009, 10:57:11 PM
Reply #106

everton.chris

We need more than donovan in the transfer window,
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

December 20, 2009, 10:59:50 PM
Reply #107

charlatan

That game was screaming out for two attacking full backs, and Coleman should have come on for the hapless Hibbert in the second half.
  Ah, but Coleman isn't Moyes' lovechild tho is he?

December 20, 2009, 11:00:54 PM
Reply #108

Sprooly

on another day could of been 3 or 4-1 tbh

We played well except for the shooting but everyone has those days

played them off the park

gotta look at the posistives and not the negatives

December 20, 2009, 11:01:02 PM
Reply #109

cantoffee

Only saw the last 10 mins(finally finished my last exam), really unfortunate given what I understand was a dominating performance and a goal wrongly ruled out. I really hope the lads perform like that again and again though because the wins will follow, yak, and saha will both be banging them in.

Really great to see vaughn back on the pitch, given that I missed most of the game that was the happiest moment of the match for me. I just hope he can finally kick on and challenge for a spot.

December 20, 2009, 11:08:44 PM
Reply #110

blob

it's not much comfort, but that's one of the most dominant one-sided performances i've seen for a long time. pity about the lack of end product.

December 20, 2009, 11:11:55 PM
Reply #111

fast lane

We started well, and should have been 2-0 up within 10 minutes (why that goal was disallowed is a mystery).
But then things petered out, and out of the blues they go a score.
Shame, we really should have won this one.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

December 20, 2009, 11:37:19 PM
Reply #112

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Everybody see Risky's post on pg 2 or 3 of this threead. prophetic to say the least.
Totully gutted but what goes around comes around. We were battered by Chelsea and got a draw, no different here.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 21, 2009, 05:07:00 AM
Reply #113

Always a Toffeeman

see the assissant laughing after giving the offside, and then they're goal, it looked like we'd two rightbacks and two left backs, no centre backs, saying that it probably wouldnt have changed the result of the goal but i cant honestly remember the last time we have had a clean sheet
 #formerly efc for life