December 14, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Author Topic: Possible squad for United home game...  (Read 1601 times)

January 30, 2010, 11:49:08 PM
Read 1601 times

.Rimbo.

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Jagielka
Baines

Donovan
Fellaini
Arteta
Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Subs: Nash, Yobo, Coleman, Bilyaletdinov, Rodwell, Vaughan, Yakubu.

Not bad, eh lads? Senderos, Distin, Anichebe, Gosling, Osman and Hibbert not in the squad!

deCoubertin

January 30, 2010, 11:53:41 PM
Reply #1

cantoffee

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Jagielka
Baines

Donovan
Fellaini
Arteta
Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Not bad, eh lads? Senderos, Distin, Anichebe, Gosling, Osman and Hibbert not in the squad!

No way rodwell gets in the squad before osman, he's been much better of late in central midfield and he also links better with felli than does rodwell. Not to mention moyes wouldn't have it.

January 31, 2010, 12:00:58 AM
Reply #2

Youngy09

Also there's no way on earth Coleman will be on the bench as Hibbert will be back by then.

January 31, 2010, 12:01:43 AM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

I'd have Distin or Senderos over Yobo.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

January 31, 2010, 12:08:11 AM
Reply #4

MexicanToffee

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Jagielka
Baines

Donovan
Fellaini
Arteta
Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

No chance mate. It's just too soon for him.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 31, 2010, 12:15:14 AM
Reply #5

.Rimbo.

There you go, though, lads, options. Personally, I think that'd be the best team we could muster.

MT, Jags starts full training with the first team. That's the only reason I put "possible" at the top of the thread. The rest are pretty much concrete choices but I suppose Jagielka may be a little too premature.

January 31, 2010, 12:19:31 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

January 31, 2010, 12:24:50 AM
Reply #7

MexicanToffee

There you go, though, lads, options. Personally, I think that'd be the best team we could muster.

MT, Jags starts full training with the first team. That's the only reason I put "possible" at the top of the thread. The rest are pretty much concrete choices but I suppose Jagielka may be a little too premature.

Fair do's.....but it does look good doesn't it
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

January 31, 2010, 02:47:10 AM
Reply #8

dekko

Too soon for Jags?

I think so too.
and even if he is fit, he needs to be playing lots of practice matches before he can play against Man U.