November 23, 2017, 07:07:20 PM

Author Topic: SAMUEL GALINDO  (Read 4795 times)

December 16, 2009, 08:06:24 PM
Read 4795 times

Amata

SOUTH AMERICAN SUPERKID ON WAY TO EVERTON
Bolivian expects to join Toffees

SAMUEL GALINDO has revealed he is on the brink of joining Everton, as he arrives in Merseyside on Saturday in a bid to finalise a transfer.
The Real America midfielder may not be well known in England but David Moyes's scouts have been impressed by his performances for Bolivia's Under-20 national team.

Galindo will come relatively cheaply at around 750,000 which would be within Moyes's tight budget at Goodison Park.

"I have all my paperwork in order to travel to England," he said. "First, I will undergo the medical examination and then proceed to the contract signing so I'm travelling with my dad."

The 17-year-old has previously been linked with Wigan but Moyes appears to have won the race to sign him.

"I hope not to waste this opportunity to prove to everyone that there are good players in Bolivia," he added.

Although Galindo has been training with Bolivia's full squad, there would need to be an appeal to get a work permit.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/everton/642401/SOUTH-AMERICAN-SUPERKID-ON-WAY-TO-EVERTON.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=everton&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Score_Everton+%28Everton%29
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

deCoubertin

December 16, 2009, 08:14:01 PM
Reply #1

BootleBlueBoy

December 16, 2009, 08:15:42 PM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

Just read that and was about to post it.

It sounds tremendously exciting I have to admit. Hopefully its not ADS mkII.

Never heard of the fella. Do any of the FM2010 gamers recognise him?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:19:15 PM by MmmBlueBilyaletdinov »
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 16, 2009, 08:19:34 PM
Reply #3

top flight for a long time

If he arrives he'll go straight into the youth set-up.  Don't expect him near the first team for a while.

It is NOTW though so I wouldn't hold my breath.
We're forever Everton....

December 16, 2009, 08:30:51 PM
Reply #4

huck

Look on Google video.
Le Berry

December 16, 2009, 08:37:35 PM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

Cracking video here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3738454807956467307#

He's a cross between manny and fellaini.

Quick feet, great passing range and lanky. He completely dominates the midfield.

He looks like a bloke playing (football) with kids in this vid. Massive lad for his age.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:40:24 PM by MmmBlueBilyaletdinov »

December 16, 2009, 09:22:48 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't look a Moyes type of player to me. This kid can pass. He looks very, very good.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 16, 2009, 09:25:52 PM
Reply #7

dekko

Another player for the future; lets just make sure we sign Saha for another couple of years as well.

December 16, 2009, 09:27:42 PM
Reply #8

Amata

Im just happy our scouting network is now stretching further than Britain.  750,000 could prove to be a bargain.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

December 16, 2009, 09:57:11 PM
Reply #9

MmmBlueRamirez

Im just happy our scouting network is now stretching further than Britain.  £750,000 could prove to be a bargain.

I think we have 'done a Newcastle' with this fella. ie let someone else do the scouting then nip in and steal him from under their noses.

Wigan have been after this fella for a good while now.

December 16, 2009, 10:00:32 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, all our scouting network did was look on the FM database.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 16, 2009, 10:03:23 PM
Reply #11

ForzaItalia

looks useful, doesn't look particularly gifted in the pace department, but we'll have to wait and see!

Definitely worth a punt for 750k
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 16, 2009, 10:13:57 PM
Reply #12

Bacarelle

"Although Galindo has been training with Bolivia's full squad, there would need to be an appeal to get a work permit".

Given that we have failed in the past to get work permits for players who have represented their countries at full international level because they hadn't played enough games, how on earth would this kid (no matter how good he is) get one ?
The elephant is a pretty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

December 16, 2009, 10:18:36 PM
Reply #13

ForzaItalia

"Although Galindo has been training with Bolivia's full squad, there would need to be an appeal to get a work permit".

Given that we have failed in the past to get work permits for players who have represented their countries at full international level because they hadn't played enough games, how on earth would this kid (no matter how good he is) get one ?

We managed to get a work permit for a player without him or his club knowing, so getting a permit for this lad should be a breeze  ;D
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 16, 2009, 10:41:30 PM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

He is all over that entire midfield. Impressive vid.