November 21, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

Author Topic: 17th position  (Read 6729 times)

November 06, 2011, 11:31:54 PM
Reply #45

Shogun

Administrator
i blame the players mostly..
jags poor
baines poor
neville shite
osman shite
coleman poor
cahill shite
saha shite
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

deCoubertin

November 06, 2011, 11:37:39 PM
Reply #46

matty1878

kenshite and his merry men for making moyes, and us be in this position. no money for players = eventually gets a grip,
moyes cant do his miracles on the pitch it seems thus far this season. yes moyes tactics,selections piss me of at times but still
kenwright has to go before moyes by a million miles. moyes goes = we sink into the footballing abyss.
row u seat 167 park end

November 06, 2011, 11:43:02 PM
Reply #47

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes has certainly made some mistakes, and his stubborness can at times be frustrating.  But blaming him for "at least 80%" of out problems is absolutely ridiculous and completely overlooking the root cause of our current situation.

What equation did you use to come up with that figure anyway, it might make you look slightly less like of a blathering moron if you can explain it? 

November 06, 2011, 11:43:10 PM
Reply #48

bluestevie

correction moyes goes = his haters do a jig = a piss poor manager replaces him = we go down = anti moyes brigade bemoans his sacking
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 06, 2011, 11:50:51 PM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes has certainly made some mistakes, and his stubborness can at times be frustrating.  But blaming him for "at least 80%" of out problems is absolutely ridiculous and completely overlooking the root cause of our current situation.

What equation did you use to come up with that figure anyway, it might make you look slightly less like of a blathering moron if you can explain it? 

I didnt exactly get a fucking calculator out and do equations and shit, but the fact of the matter is this squad should be no where near 17th and yet they are. So who is to blame for that its Moyes, he picks the negative team every week, he waits until we concede then makes subs every week, he only ever goes two upfront when were losing with 10 minutes to go. Fact is he is tactically inept, and I say again, how long are we going to use the board to mask Moyes failings.

Maybe if you got your dick out of Gash's ass and many others on here, you might actually see that this brand of negative hoof football is dragging us further down the table by the week.

November 06, 2011, 11:57:15 PM
Reply #50

Gash

Global Moderator
Maybe if you got your dick out of Gash's ass and many others on here, you might actually see that this brand of negative hoof football is dragging us further down the table by the week.

What's that meant to mean?

November 06, 2011, 11:59:00 PM
Reply #51

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

What the actual fuck are you on about?   lolol

November 07, 2011, 12:07:49 AM
Reply #52

Optimistic Blue

We hear this every year, and then Moyes proves everyone wrong once again

when will the anti-moyes brigade realise...you cant win?
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

November 07, 2011, 12:10:31 AM
Reply #53

kunal32

We hear this every year, and then Moyes proves everyone wrong once again

when will the anti-moyes brigade realise...you cant win?

And one year there won't be a second half of the season turn around, there won't be no goals from Cahill and not as many assists from Baines. Then what?

November 07, 2011, 12:24:36 AM
Reply #54

Amata

The next 5 out of 6 fixtures look winnable but not when we are struggling to score and leaking goals at the same time. Years past we were confident of keeping clean sheets and nicking a goal, now we dont look like capable of either which is the most worrying thing for me at the minute.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

November 07, 2011, 12:27:08 AM
Reply #55

Twiggy

Yet gagin another shit start to the season based on negative tactics.
Toshyboy used to be a ladyboy

November 07, 2011, 12:27:13 AM
Reply #56

Blue Phoenix

Moyes has made some frigging awful mistakes this season. No need to list them.

But he makes those selection mistakes because we sold Arteta, Pienaar, Yakubu, and Beckford and haven't replaced any of them.

This isn't like Rooney or Lescott going - that money was spent on additions to the squad.

The board orchestrated a fire sale to appease the banks, then lied to cover their own backs. Fellaini will be the next to go.

You can keep blaming Moyes all you like - no other manager could do any better with the shit hand he's been dealt. Force Moyes out and you'll be sorry, just as the people who forced out Joe Royle were.

A 'Moyes Out' shout at this point is basically a 'We love Kenwright' shout. Target the right man, the man who can ULTIMATELY change things - Kenwright, who can sell for a less exorbitant, less greedy price than he's apparently seeking and we can get some much needed funds into the club so that we can finally build a side instead of loaning stop gaps.

November 07, 2011, 12:29:44 AM
Reply #57

Optimistic Blue

And one year there won't be a second half of the season turn around, there won't be no goals from Cahill and not as many assists from Baines. Then what?

I can just as easily say what about when Vellios comes into his own and him and Drenthe create a Ronaldo-Rooney partnership and we win the league?

stupid fucking argument, you have no idea what the future holds

November 07, 2011, 12:33:17 AM
Reply #58

cantoffee

I didnt exactly get a fucking calculator out and do equations and shit, but the fact of the matter is this squad should be no where near 17th and yet they are. So who is to blame for that its Moyes, he picks the negative team every week, he waits until we concede then makes subs every week, he only ever goes two upfront when were losing with 10 minutes to go. Fact is he is tactically inept, and I say again, how long are we going to use the board to mask Moyes failings.

lolol

having a bad day mert?

November 07, 2011, 12:45:58 AM
Reply #59

Optimistic Blue

Perhaps when hes given a reasonable budget and a fair judgement can be made?