November 23, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool V Everton  (Read 51793 times)

February 03, 2010, 01:35:43 AM
Reply #45

ilikebrunettes

this is how the match will pan out..

Moyes will recall Hibbert, thus moving neville into midfield. All thoughts of attacking, passing football will be forgotten by Moyes, who will stand by and watch as Hibbert and Distin launch the ball 70 yards forward. Saha will become disillusioned by balls whistkling over his head. Moyes will see this problem, but wait until 70 mins... when Saha will be dragged off for Vaughan.

before all this, gerrard will have scored a world class goal, or Dick Kunt will have no doubt popped up with his usual goal against us. Cahill or Felliani will have been sent off.

deep down we all know it
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

February 03, 2010, 01:38:59 AM
Reply #46

blueblood1988

I agree but I'd have Donovan running his legs off for 60 and then bring on Vic for the last 30. It'll be like Insua will struggle then Donovan comes off and Anichebe come on to have a go at him again, a double blow if you know what I mean.
     Why change the team because we've been playing so well?

true true, anichebe off the bench would be better than starting him,

Osman and donavon need to get stuck in this game and not let it pass them by, we all know fellani, cahill and pienaar will,

if senderos/distin, osman, donavon and saha all have great games we will be very hard to beat

February 03, 2010, 04:38:04 PM
Reply #47

sharpattack

Moyes will recall Hibbert, thus moving neville into midfield. All thoughts of attacking, passing football will be forgotten by Moyes, who will stand by and watch as Hibbert and Distin launch the ball 70 yards forward. Saha will become disillusioned by balls whistkling over his head. Moyes will see this problem, but wait until 70 mins... when Saha will be dragged off for Vaughan.

before all this, gerrard will have scored a world class goal, or Dick Kunt will have no doubt popped up with his usual goal against us. Cahill or Felliani will have been sent off.

deep down we all know it
you are a real "glass half empty " type of person, arent you? Have a little more faith in Moyes. He's done alright for us. What a lot of people dont know is that he sees players in training all week, we dont. He chooses players on the basis of what's best for the team, not sentiment. Whilst I would hate to see Hibbert on the bench, never mind start, I'd accept it
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

February 03, 2010, 05:51:45 PM
Reply #48

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Hibbert won't start, Neville will always play when he is fit and there isn't anyone in Midfield who Moyes could drop to accomodate him.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 03, 2010, 05:52:24 PM
Reply #49

Endless, Nameless

I will take a 2-0 win. One from a massive, fuck-off deflection and the other on the counterattack at the end.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 03, 2010, 09:07:18 PM
Reply #50

bluestevie

im not making any predictions for this as its too risky. i just hope we play as well as we did in november h and have the luck go our way.

btw anyone seen the interview done by the kop's summer signing jovanavic? apparently he said he turned us down cos we're not a big club. cheeky fuck
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 03, 2010, 10:25:15 PM
Reply #51

.Rimbo.

im not making any predictions for this as its too risky. i just hope we play as well as we did in november h and have the luck go our way.

btw anyone seen the interview done by the kop's summer signing jovanavic? apparently he said he turned us down cos we're not a big club. cheeky fuck

Who, sorry?

February 04, 2010, 01:08:21 AM
Reply #52

Pienaar's 6th dreadlock from the right

I'm not using the 'form goes out the window' expression but the derby is just something totally different. I don't think anyone could predict what is going to happen. It's just an absolute mystery until the game begins and then finishes.

February 04, 2010, 01:10:12 AM
Reply #53

Dr. Sponge

deep down we all know it

I'd laugh, but there's a half chance that you're not joking. It's like you feel cursed to have to support us  ???

February 04, 2010, 03:37:26 AM
Reply #54

Thom

Administrator
Same team as the Wigan win. Not going to make a score prediction as anything can happen.

February 04, 2010, 05:36:40 AM
Reply #55

bluestevie

Who, sorry?

milan jovanavic, plays for standard liege as a striker, just signed a pre contract with the redshite for next season
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 04, 2010, 07:58:06 AM
Reply #56

ToffeeBlue83

I will take a 2-0 win. One from a massive, fuck-off deflection and the other on the counterattack at the end.

Hmmm that sounds familiar...
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

February 04, 2010, 01:44:45 PM
Reply #57

Derek

milan jovanavic, plays for standard liege as a striker, just signed a pre contract with the redshite for next season

I think every new RS player is told to name drop Everton in a negative way, it's all about rubbing up the fans in the correct manner before you even arrive.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 04, 2010, 03:42:25 PM
Reply #58

Jamokachi

Has he? I've not seen this confirmed anywhere.

February 04, 2010, 11:56:31 PM
Reply #59

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Has he? I've not seen this confirmed anywhere.

Yeah, it was on SSN, apparently one of his terms was that he'd be given assurances that Benitez would be there next season.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."