October 16, 2019, 02:11:27 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool V Everton  (Read 66903 times)

February 01, 2010, 11:57:53 PM
Read 66903 times

Dr. Sponge

I think the team pretty much picks itself for the derby, last 2 games = 2 wins and 2 clean sheets, with Senderos taking over from Distin for his second game in succession.

It'll be tight as always. We have to find a balance with our attitude in this one, to be confident enough to attack, but not complacent just because they're without Torres and a not-fully fit Gerrard.

I'm going for another 1-0 to us, Fellaini header ;)

February 02, 2010, 09:58:04 PM
Reply #1

Dr. Sponge

I'm looking forward to seeing Fellaini battle with Gerrard.

February 04, 2010, 01:10:12 AM
Reply #2

Dr. Sponge

this is how the match will pan out..

Moyes will recall Hibbert, thus moving neville into midfield. All thoughts of attacking, passing football will be forgotten by Moyes, who will stand by and watch as Hibbert and Distin launch the ball 70 yards forward. Saha will become disillusioned by balls whistkling over his head. Moyes will see this problem, but wait until 70 mins... when Saha will be dragged off for Vaughan.

before all this, gerrard will have scored a world class goal, or Dick Kunt will have no doubt popped up with his usual goal against us. Cahill or Felliani will have been sent off.

deep down we all know it

I'd laugh, but there's a half chance that you're not joking. It's like you feel cursed to have to support us  ???