November 19, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 33489 times)

November 24, 2011, 05:44:12 AM
Reply #15

Ridge

I'm going to plum for 2-1, Saha, Drenthe, Klasnic.

They lost their first five at home, then thumped a tired and poor Stoke side.

November 24, 2011, 01:36:21 PM
Reply #16

christiffa25

Always a horrible game against bolton 1-1 or we may just scrape 2-1 depending on subs

Start ...

Howard
Hibbert jags heitinga Baines
          Fellani Osman
Coleman  Cahill   Drenthe
               Saha

As for subs would like to see vellios on for Cahill allowing Saha to play off him.
Barkley and guaye could do with some mins also
Obviously Distin and Rodwell would be in if not injured

November 25, 2011, 12:43:56 PM
Reply #17

nomorechang

RIP
I regard this as another game like last week where the points are more important than the performance .We need points in the bag before we start getting too far adrift of a Euro spot , We lost this fixture last season with a really dismal showing , a real low point . I think Moyes will have them fired up not to repeat that again  , 1-0 Louis
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 25, 2011, 06:10:00 PM
Reply #18

Ross

I regard this as another game like last week where the points are more important than the performance .We need points in the bag before we start getting too far adrift of a Euro spot , We lost this fixture last season with a really dismal showing , a real low point . I think Moyes will have them fired up not to repeat that again  , 1-0 Louis

All that, but with a different scorer. Coleman maybe, Cahill.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 25, 2011, 06:53:15 PM
Reply #19

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Aiming to get a clean sheet has to be the order of the day here. It might not (well almost certainly won't) be pretty but we need to get back to ensuring that we're bound to take something from most games.

We have gone behind in 11 out of our 14 fixtures this season; it's very hard to continually pick yourself up off the floor and try to overturn defecits.

We should still have enough quality to pinch goals against most of the league. Once we're confident again, we can start to try and be more expansive in our play. Until then we should be concentrating on the basics.

November 25, 2011, 10:38:57 PM
Reply #20

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know how this has been selling?

November 25, 2011, 11:46:04 PM
Reply #21

efcraz

Anyone know how this has been selling?

the lower was sold out last week, dont know about the upper
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

November 25, 2011, 11:48:55 PM
Reply #22

ALEX1878

Sold out now according to twitter.

November 26, 2011, 05:10:54 AM
Reply #23

the doc

It's the shite teams we struggle to beat.

I'll go for a scrappy 2-1 win.
Not this year it ain't! Our 4 wins are Wigan, Blackburn, Fulham and Wolves, so I'll go for a lucky 2-1 win, Cahill is due a goal and so is Fellaini!

November 26, 2011, 05:45:44 AM
Reply #24

bluegrant

Saha score pmsl

November 26, 2011, 05:55:49 AM
Reply #25

bluegrant

Good team blargins,but leave out Saha hes well finished.hes had his chances and blown it.Play dennis behind vellios.But we all know what moyes team will be fucking boring and subs on last 15 minutes .score 1-1 if were lucky.

November 26, 2011, 05:58:06 AM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Good team blargins,but leave out Saha hes well finished.hes had his chances and blown it.Play dennis behind vellios.But we all know what moyes team will be fucking boring and subs on last 15 minutes .score 1-1 if were lucky.

Luckily there's a reason why Moyes is the manager ,and your posting on here.

November 26, 2011, 04:42:26 PM
Reply #27

efcraz

got a spare ticket in the lower if anyone wants to buy one??
twitter: razefc

I'm 25 so big Dunc IS a legend!!

November 26, 2011, 05:23:13 PM
Reply #28

plumber

We  all know  also that you are a fucking boring brainless twat spouting shit in every your post.

November 26, 2011, 07:21:24 PM
Reply #29

bluegrant

Every one is entitled to to own opinion. If you dont like what other people write dont bother come on this site,and come back when your mentallity and vocabulary reachers that of a 5 year old.