November 25, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

Author Topic: [News]Five handed first starts  (Read 5817 times)

December 17, 2009, 02:41:47 PM
Reply #15

MmmBlueRamirez

Bidwell is a cracking little left back and im looking forward to seeing him in action.

im surprise how many youngsters moyes had put in and hope it doesn't back fire and we get absolutely wellied.

We have good youngsters but we're no arsenal!!!!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

December 17, 2009, 04:26:29 PM
Reply #16

Murf666

Yes, I too hope the young lads can give them a good game and not end up on the arse end of an arse kicking.

Hopefully Osman and Hibbert can step up and keep them all organised and focused.

I'm glad they are getting a chance though.  What an experience for these lads.

Also, is Luke Garbutt injured or just not good enough for the reserves yet?
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

December 17, 2009, 04:32:47 PM
Reply #17

Dove of Love

Luke is just a bit young i think yet for the reserves. one season in the academy will be enough for him, we will see him in the reserves next year.

December 17, 2009, 05:02:48 PM
Reply #18

Thom

Administrator
Garbutt is on the bench for tonight, apparently.

December 17, 2009, 05:56:59 PM
Reply #19

top flight for a long time

Only thing is, the team selection and fact it's a dead rubber mean it's likely to be a small crowd and a bit quiet(er than usual).
We're forever Everton....

December 17, 2009, 06:08:18 PM
Reply #20

Haile GAZrselassie

did bidwell not captain the england under 18's recently?
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 17, 2009, 07:14:29 PM
Reply #21

BlueSte

What has become of the two americans we got, Cody Arnoux and Anton Peterlin.........Thought we might of seen them tonight.  Has any one seen them play or heard if they will cut it?
The Black Watch

December 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM
Reply #22

Chris

Administrator
did bidwell not captain the england under 18's recently?

17s maybe. Garbutt's also captained the England Under 17s a number of times.

Moyes said he hopes to get 60 out of Leon tonight so, if all is going well, we might see abit of Akpan or Nathan Craig.

December 17, 2009, 08:24:21 PM
Reply #23

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I was at COV when Agard come on and he impressed me. Excited to see more of the lad. Looks like a mix between Anichebe and Vaughan.
Excellent shout! Best way I could describe him to my brothers about who he's like, a mix of Vaughan and Anichebe.

Can't wait to see them all playing tonight should be a good game, made up for the patient Nash and Tony Hibbert breaking the European appearence record and captaining the team.

Forshaw is the biggest unknown for me, and I've heard of Bidwell being a bright prospect but not how good he is.

Should be entertainin cnt wait. COYB!!!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

December 17, 2009, 09:42:45 PM
Reply #24

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
What has become of the two americans we got, Cody Arnoux and Anton Peterlin.........Thought we might of seen them tonight.  Has any one seen them play or heard if they will cut it?

I could be wrong but we may not have named them in the initial squad eligible to play in Europe. Some of the youngsters playing tonight may not have either but they get special compensation for being homegrown talent

December 17, 2009, 09:55:48 PM
Reply #25

bryan

All well and good, but I would like to see us defend Goodison and win tonight!

December 17, 2009, 10:16:35 PM
Reply #26

Murf666

I could be wrong but we may not have named them in the initial squad eligible to play in Europe. Some of the youngsters playing tonight may not have either but they get special compensation for being homegrown talent

I think either under 18s or under 21s don't need to be registered in the squad.  Arnoux and Peterlin are both over this age.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!