July 15, 2020, 07:14:26 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 51947 times)

December 10, 2011, 02:52:31 PM
Read 51947 times

marky v

I don't think we'll be disgraced by a large margin but i do think we'll set out for a narrow defeat just to make it look credible and how we were "competitive" in the interviews afterward,

Moyes signed Louis with the hope of getting 15 games out of him and now says Vellios isn't ready to start games add a underperforming and none scoring Cahill i'd say for the forseeable were f_cked,

agree with the above if no Rodwell and Osman thats a got to be a green light for Barkley and more likely Neville added to the midfield, shame really i wanted Neville back in as Right Back as we have zero leaders in the team at the moment

Fantasy Footbal tip: choose defenders and goalkeepers of whoever is our opposition

December 10, 2011, 08:25:32 PM
Reply #1

marky v

Whos McAleny?

Would love Barkley, Gueye and Vellios to come on and make an impact later on. Barkley has to play at some point, even if its just as a reward for agreeing to sign

He's a young striker who looks about 12

December 10, 2011, 09:56:47 PM
Reply #2

marky v

Colemans the one to be careful with, he's been booked therefore if it stays as a drawer they'll look to get him sent off to help get them a result, can't spoil Arsenals big day afterall

December 10, 2011, 10:17:53 PM
Reply #3

marky v

Sub him now Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

December 10, 2011, 10:34:14 PM
Reply #4

marky v

still can't find Plan A

December 11, 2011, 03:11:58 PM
Reply #5

marky v

Someones already mentioned it but with only 3 injuries that was our bench ... disgusting even promoted sides have more options than us