November 19, 2017, 08:17:44 PM

Author Topic: 'Billy Liar'  (Read 9652 times)

December 08, 2011, 11:41:22 PM
Read 9652 times

stirlingblue

I'm continuing to sit on the fence with the whole BU thing but I have noticed something.

Everytime I read someone using the phrase Billy Liar I wince a little, it just sounds so conspiracy theory.

Is it just me?

deCoubertin

December 08, 2011, 11:55:02 PM
Reply #1

Thornton_19

I'm continuing to sit on the fence with the whole BU thing but I have noticed something.

Everytime I read someone using the phrase Billy Liar I wince a little, it just sounds so conspiracy theory.

Is it just me?

No mate i agree with you, it seems like pathetic name calling and kind of like makes everyone look childish. It kind of annoys me in a way (:

December 09, 2011, 12:00:02 AM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No mate i agree with you, it seems like pathetic name calling and kind of like makes everyone look childish. It kind of annoys me in a way (:

I dont think any of the members like Connavar call him that do they?

Its the knobs who arnt members who give them a bad name with there pathetic name calling.

*smiley face*

December 09, 2011, 12:01:29 AM
Reply #3

Thornton_19

I dont think any of the members like Connavar call him that do they?

Its the knobs who arnt members who give them a bad name with there pathetic name calling.

*smiley face*

NO man ive got nothing against the blue union, i do mean like the proper tossers on here who use it make me feel like acting a  dad about it and clipping them round the ear and going grow up.

December 09, 2011, 12:25:06 AM
Reply #4

stirlingblue

I'm not sure who else uses it but I noticed it today when reading posts by the roy vernon plan.

December 09, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Reply #5

moomin

I have never used that phrase, but Bill does have form though

December 09, 2011, 12:53:35 AM
Reply #6

Bily No Pace

I'm not sure who else uses it but I noticed it today when reading posts by the roy vernon plan.

That guy is fucking mental!

Bily No Pace has no signature

December 09, 2011, 01:08:35 AM
Reply #7

Blue Phoenix

Could have sworn there were 600 people chanting 'Billy Liar' outside Goodison before the Wolves game.

No wait, sorry, Graeme Sharp just told me it was one man and his dog. Fair enough.

Every time I see someone have a snidey little pop at people who have no faith left in Kenwright and want him out, I wince a little.

Still, never mind, Kenwright said that there will be investment this coming January. Let's eagerly anticipate that then, eh?

December 09, 2011, 01:14:54 AM
Reply #8

Bily No Pace

Could have sworn there were 600 people chanting 'Billy Liar' outside Goodison before the Wolves game.

No wait, sorry, Graeme Sharp just told me it was one man and his dog. Fair enough.

Every time I see someone have a snidey little pop at people who have no faith left in Kenwright and want him out, I wince a little.

Still, never mind, Kenwright said that there will be investment this coming January. Let's eagerly anticipate that then, eh?

December 09, 2011, 01:15:30 AM
Reply #9

Danny

It is embarassing, as is "not got a pot to piss in". They wouldn't be bad but they're said constantly on here.

December 09, 2011, 01:17:00 AM
Reply #10

Blue Phoenix

December 09, 2011, 01:17:19 AM
Reply #11

Bily No Pace

'trainset'

December 09, 2011, 01:18:52 AM
Reply #12

Blue Phoenix

Hang on, something went slightly wrong when I quoted you there Bily.  :snigger:

December 09, 2011, 01:23:37 AM
Reply #13

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

When did he say this?

I know he said there will be money but isnt that Arteta money?

December 09, 2011, 01:23:59 AM
Reply #14

blueski

not big on name calling, but if there was a bit of transparency to bill, it, he'd not have to have to listen to supporters say these things
Nil Satis