November 20, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Author Topic: everton v norwich city  (Read 38832 times)

December 11, 2011, 07:13:39 PM
Read 38832 times

marky v

Howard

Hibbert   Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Drenthe Fellaini Rodwell Gueye

Cahill

Saha

If Drenthe is back we'l have these, if not, 1-1 draw or a defeat, one things for certain we will definitely concede so we have to have a go at them.

Hopefully sub Saha off at half time cos he will be having a poor game. Realistically Bily will start in place of Gueye and Coleman instead of Drenthe.

Would love to see at least 2 of Gueye, Vellios, McAleny or Barkley given a chance in this game. We are so stale at the moment, and our brightest moments have come through the kids this term, they deserve a chance.

Thats the team i'd like to see except Hibbert out and Neville in no matter what we think of him ability wise, he an Hibbert are equal but he has an impact to the team as Club Captain i think we need him in the side asap and not in midfield

December 17, 2011, 10:01:33 PM
Reply #1

marky v

Cahill and Neville need to come off and Drenthe and Rodwell to come on. The change has to happen now.

second that

December 17, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Reply #2

marky v

No response after going behind,

Agree with Brian Little's commentary Cahill is a luxury now especially when not in form,

December 17, 2011, 10:56:20 PM
Reply #3

marky v

must of been around 20 shots to 1 goal very poor, the commentary for setanta was really good i'd love Brian Little to have a chat with Moyes he said everything the fans have been thinking in our team selections and performances,

Drenthe was different class the first time a player looked capable of taking it to the opposition,

December 17, 2011, 11:13:51 PM
Reply #4

marky v

Hibbert did well today to be fair, Drenthe is probably still not up to full fitness

i thought he was just average mate, i don't hate the lad i just don't rate him at all, he is terrible on the ball and his defending is getting really poor he isn't closing wingers down anymore and he doesn't win headers enough in the 50/50's, but it isn't all his fault you wonder how he's been coached for the last 10 years plus

December 17, 2011, 11:15:52 PM
Reply #5

marky v

Drenthe will be at a better side than us next year what he did today was outstanding